Bestfriends

Gulf : B-bright...
Bright : Gulf....

Gulf was about to leave but Bright caught his hands. Gulf didn't looked at Bright.

Bright : Gulf......please talk to me...please. I am sorry for everything that happened...look I changed...I changed just for you. I know I can't pay for what you've lost but...atleast give me a chance?

Gulf : Bright, I don't have anything to talk to you and let go off my hand...

Bright : I will but please talk to me for few minutes. It's been 5 years since we last saw each other and look I am not the same Bright anymore. I became the Bright that you wanted. I don't do drugs anymore, I don't smoke and I don't even drink. I have changed for you. For the love of my life.

Gulf : I know you've changed but I still can't forgive you for what you did to my dad... I lost my dad because of you. I thought you were my bestfriend but I was wrong and you know what? I had started growing feelings for you but you just ruined it. I hate you Bright.. I hate you more than anything.

And before Gulf realized, he had tears falling down from his eyes. Bright couldn't see Gulf crying, so he pulled gulf and hugged him tightly...Gulf was crying very hard. Everyone in the cafe was looking at them and Bright noticed it so, he dragged Gulf to another place.

Gulf : I have to go home.
*Gulf said in a cold voice*

Bright : Can you stay with me a little more? I want to be with you for sometime.

Gulf : I have to go home...my husband is waiting for me.

*Bright was heartbroken, he couldn't believe what he just heard. So, he asked gulf "husband?" and gulf nodded in response. Bright was shocked and sad. He held Gulf's hand. Gulf wanted to go but to be honest it hurts seeing Bright like this. Afterall, bright was his bestfriends.

Gulf : B-bright......