He is my Bii!!

A\N: Sorry I couldn't update yesterday. I was busy watching kazz awards live yesterday. I am soo proud of mewgulf and the whole cast. I heard a news that after tharntype season2 Mewgulf have another project together. I am soo excited and happy. And I didn't mention before but Gulf and Mew both are actor but they never worked together. Any ways let's continue♥♥

Mew was at the cafeteria with Lhong. Mew was thinking about the guy who was in the picture with Gulf. "Mew look there!" Lhong shouted. Mew immediately turned his head at the direction. Mew couldn't believe his eyes he saw a guy holding gulf's hand. Gulf looked happy with the guy. Mew was angry and jealous too he wanted to punch that guy. They were walking towards the cafeteria. That was the same guy who was in the picture.

They sat on bench but they didn't notice Mew. Mew was looking at them. Mew's anger went out of control when he saw that guy trying to kiss Gulf. Mew stand up from the bench and pushed that guy. Mew grabbed his collar and said: HE IS MY BII!!!!

Gulf couldn't believe what he just heard. He was happy But tensed. Mew was about to beat his ass. The guy started laughing he couldn't control his laughter. "So, Now I don't even have rights to sit with my cousin!?" Mew was confused and the guy could see the confusion on Mew's face. "C-cousin..??" Mew said he was embarrassed. "Gulf is my cousin. I went to America for 2 years and now i am back in thailand and don't worry i have a boyfried btw I am Max and you?"

"I am Mew". "Oh soo you are Mew. You know, when I arrived here Gulf kept talking about you. I wanted to see what is soo good about you and I must say everything thing Gulf said was right." Max said while looking at Gulf. Mew felt his heart bouncing he was on cloud nine. "What did Gulf said about me Phi!?" Mew asked but before Max could say anything Gulf covered his mouth and said: "Tul just called me he was asking if you could go to dinner with him." Gulf lied but Max believed it and rushed out of the cafeteria to meet Tul. Gulf sighed

"What did you said about me?" Mew asked. "I-I....ummm..actually" but before Gulf could finish his words techno jumped and hugged him from behind. "It hurts get off my back!" Gulf shouted Techno got off and apologized to him. "Let's go!!!We have a football match. Don't you remember?" Techno didn't wait for his answer and dragged him to the football field. When Mew heard that Gulf had a football match he immediately grabbed Lhong's arm and went to the field.

Girls and some guys were shouting when they saw Mew. Mew sat down with Lhong but Mew couldn't see Gulf then he heard crowd cheering for someone, for Gulf. Gulf has scored a goal. Gulf was covered in sweat it looked like he was bathing in sweat. He could see Gulf's body through the wet shirt.

"Damn! He looks so fine" Mew said he was mesmerized by Gulf's beauty

"Damn! He looks so fine" Mew said he was mesmerized by Gulf's beauty. He never felt this for someone else. When the football match ended Gulf was sitting with techno on a bench. He was drinking water in a seducing way. Mew was staring at him like Gulf is his world and Yes! He was his world. Mew wanted to give him kisses all over his body. But he didn't want to force him. So he went home.

Mew was looking at the picture he took at the football field. "I am so lucky to have him in my life" he said with a smile. His mom was standing at the door she smiled and said: "Looks like someone is in love". "I loved him since the first day I saw him" he didn't realize that he was talking to his mom but when he realized he jumped out of the bed. "No..mom it's not what you think" he said. "Son..he is your future husband and my future son in law, So what's wrong with loving him and I am really happy that you love him after all you have to spend your life with him" Mew hugged his mom and said: "I will always love him" he smiled.