Heartbreak

"B-bright" Gulf said with small tone.

Mew was very angry, how could Gulf just leave Alex alone and go with Bright.

"Mew...is everything okay? Why do you look so angry?"
"Shut up and leave the house now!!" Mew shouted. Gulf was in tears, he had never seen this side of Gulf.
"But...what's wrong?"
"I said leave the house." That's all Mew said after grabbing Gulf's shoulder and dragging him out of the house and shutting the door.

Gulf couldn't believe what just happened. Why is Mew soo angry?? Gulf got on his knees and started crying his heart out. He banged the door but he didn't hear any response from inside.

Gulf kept banging after Mew finally opened the door. Gulf immediately hugged Mew but he pulled away. "Mew!! What happened tell me please. I will do anything for you. Please tell me.." Gulf said while still in tears.

Mew was hurt, he couldn't see his Gulfie cry but he cheated on him, but why his heart keeps saying that Gulf is innocent...

"Whatever!!! Just stop banging on my door!! I don't care about you!!" Mew yelled.
"You won't care even if I die?" Gulf said with broken heart.
"Yes!!! I don't care!! Now just get the fuck out of my house!" Mew shouted but was deeply hurt inside.

Gulf rushed outside the house and started crying. He loved Mew soo much and A-Alex... was he never going to see Alex again? No!! This can't be true, he couldn't leave without Alex and Mew...but could not take away that sentence from his head.
"I don't care even if you die." Mew couldn't do this to him.

That night Gulf slept on floor outside the house. It was very cold. He was shivering.

Mew can see Gulf from his window. Gulf was shivering because of cold. Mew was crying but he couldn't do anything. He need to clear the Bright thing first.

When Gulf woke up in the morning, he was starving, he didn't knew where to go. So he just took his car and drove nowhere. Suddenly, he thought of what Mew said yesterday.

Mew was tired of crying...so he jus opened his phone to scroll through Twitter but he saw...

*A picture of Gulf taking to someone on phone and the caption was....( he is a slut, he left his man and his child for someone else.)

The comments: user1 : how much does it cost?He looks yummy🤤
User2 : soo disgusting
User3 : a whore😡
User4 : I can give my whole property to have sex with this man🥴.

Mew's was boiling. How could someone say such things to his husband. He doesn't have a prove that Gulf actually kissed Bright, it maybe a photoshop or something...