Hurting

Note: If you are sensitive around suicide , deaths and violence i would recommend you not to read.

Gulf was sitting in a park. He was hurting soo much...why did Mew told him to get out of the house...is it because of Bright or...Art?

He was hungry as heck, he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday evening. He saw a puppy sitting near a bench, he put the puppy in his lap and said "hey...lil man~ are you lonely too? I am also lonely...do you want to be my friend? Yes? Okay...are you hungry?" Gulf asked with sincerity in his eyes, the puppy just licked Gulf's finger.

Suddenly, Gulf's phone blew up with notifications. He checked and... he almost broke down after what he saw. How could they say such thing...and how did they know about this?

Gulf just wanted to disappear. Even Mew was not with him in this hard time. He has never felt soo lonely and without even him noticing he was crying. People in the park were looking at him with disgusted look in their eyes.

Gulf just prayed that the ground would open up and swallow him alive. He left the park and drove until he reached the bridge, he called Techno and said: hey dear friend...don't say anything until I finish okay? I just wanted to say take care of Mew and Alex for me and tell them that I love them with all my heart. I have loved them my entire life. When Alex grow up, tell him that never upset the one you love and Mew...tell Mew that I love him more than anything, I was lucky to have him as my husband and I am sorry...*splash*

Techno: No!!!! Gulf...Gulf...Noooo. Hello where are you!!!! Speak to me you asshole friend!!!! I need to call Mew now!!!!

Mew was watching when his phone ring, it was Techno...so he didn't care much and ignored it but Techno kept calling so he shut his phone. Mew could only think of Gulf right now.

Mew was in the kitchen getting his cheese popcorn, when he was about to take first bite, he wondered if Gulf has eaten yet? Mew was very worried since Gulf not outside of the house, he just shook his head and went to living to continue watching TV.

"We found a body in the near by river in Bangkok, he is taken to the near by hospital. We still don't know who are his relatives." The news reporter said and then they showed the picture of the person.

Mew dropped his bowl of popcorn, it was Gulf... he rushed towards his car and drove to the nearest hospital. He asked the doctor if anyone named Gulf has been admitted, the doctor nodded and showed him the room where Gulf admitted.

The came out the room and Mew rushed to them... "Sir...how is he?" Mew asked in tears.
"Who are you to him?" The doctor asked him back.
"I am his husband."
"He is okay now. He almost died because the river water filled his lungs, he is really lucky to have his life back." The doctor patted Mew's shoulder and told him to sit near Gulf.

Mew rushed inside the room and held Gulf's hands. Mew was very angry on himself. He put his love's life in danger. He is soo stupid. He touched Gulf's face and cried.

"I am soo sorry bii. I am really sorry... when you wake up you can hit me , scold me, punch me...I am the stupidest person ever. I am really sorry for what I did to you..." Mew was crying his heart out...how can he doubt his Gulf, Gulf is the only person that loved and trusted him. When Art kissed him...Gulf still trusted Mew and now when some random person showed him a picture of his husband kissing other man...he should've trusted Gulf... Mew felt soo guilty.

Gulf slowly opened his eyes to see Mew crying while holding his hands, " is mew still angry with me?" That's what Gulf thought...