FIFTEEN

THE D-DAY

Ni'mah was woken by the beep from her phone " Hey babes,ready to take this man as your husband because you're more than my dream come through? You're my all in one. I promise to love you as you deserve,grow old with you and watch our kids grow. Get up and dress for me sweets. See you in few... I just can't wait" This just made her smile.
She stood up for her tahajjud and had to just pray all goes well with that message continuously being remembered.

A knock was heard on her door.

" Come in,please" Her dad came in having flown in the previous night which brought Ni'mah back to her apartment

"As salaamu'alaykum dearie, how're you and how do you feel?"

"Wa'alaykumusalam sir,I'm fine sir. Hmmmmm! I just feel shaky a little but I'm optimistic this is it"

" I'm so proud of you love. I've always been and now miss your mom the most. I'm sure you're going to be a good wife like your mom was to me. I pray for Allah's mercy on you and him and I wish you all the goodness this life has to offer. After the walimah,I shall be taking the kids with me if you don't mind? And if you accept I'd want them to live with me. Iya Aduke(the cook) is still very much around and you know how much she loves you and believe me she's extended the love to the kids these past weeks"

"Ameen sir. I miss ummi too but dad ,you know how I don't joke with my kids. I trust you and iya Aduke like she were my mom but abiii,I want to be there when my kids grow. I'm their mother dad,and their first school at that. What about madrasah? Ahmed already has a routine with them. I understand how you feel,so I'm going to promise that they can go back with you for the few weeks remaining of the holiday and they'd spend every holiday with you if it's fine?"

"Be n ti e ri. Ok. I think that'd be better than non. When are your in-laws coming for the aqd?"

"By 9,there after we'll have the walimah like you suggested. I just hope the venue is set abu?"

"Of course it is. Since it's our mansion here,your brother's arrived last night too from Qatar and are on it"

"You mean Bros Saheed and Kamil are here?" She asked happily

"They wouldn't miss your nikkah for anything in the world love. I heard they're friends with Ahmed's PA"

"AZ? Who'd have thought!"

"Rahmah is here too. She said she needs to help you get ready. Make up and food or something"

"Ok sir let her in"

Few minutes later,Rahmah peeped in

"Just come in jare"

"As salaamu'alaykum iyawo wa. If you see that your husband ehn! He didn't even allow us sleep. If you see the kain things he bought for you. All those your customers whose contacts he has,he ordered everything he feels you'd be needing. I've never seen my brother as happy as that and for once so relaxed. Thank you so much"

"Wa'alaykumusalam. Just stop,don't make me cry. I'm happy he's happy and thank you too for accepting me. Sister in law's hug"

They hugged so tight and got to work.

The clock chimed 9am

ORDER OF DRESSING

Nim'ah's inner clothe- BlissGarden-08053621915
Her hijab- SNOWBLISS- 07038110818
Her shoes and handbag: GEMS ONLINE STORES: 08029669350

Masturah and Sakeenah's beautiful gowns: ZEE CROTCHETADDICTION: 08132461549 ,jelbab by SNOWBLISS,shoes by GEMS ONLINE STORES,brooches by MRS OKESANJO: 08034102060
Ahmed,Sa'ad,Mr Ibrahim and Mr Isiaq's beautiful flowing gown styled by MORE : ,08099855235 ,Shoes by DESTINY: 08058095909