prologue

IN THE BEGINNING, there was nothing - just spage and dust. No Gods, no Earths, nothing - at least until what society know calls the "Big Bang".

The Big Bang caused many mishaps, depending on the way you want to see it. One of them, being, the Infinity Stones - seven power-filled Stones which appeared from dust.

Each Stone was to control an aspect of The Universe - Space, for everything around us and beyond; Time, for everything that will and ever will create us; Power, for fulfilling and mending the many needs of us; Mind, for staying focused and controlled on what we deem important; Soul, for keeping track of what has been missed and continues to be missing; Reality, for the universal thirst and love of power; and Stygian, for crossing the tempting and forbidden paths that are yet to endure.

It is rumored that if one were to collect every one of the former six Stones at once, the world would be at their will, and said being would obtain powers beyond any of the Gods' dreams - for even death could be stopped.

The only weakness to these powers, however, was to be the last Stone - Stygian, the equalizer and end to all things as we know it.

It is with the Stones' only remains where we begin our story.

[ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ~ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ꜱᴏᴜʟ ~ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ᴍɪɴᴅ ~ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ~ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ ~ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ~ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ꜱᴛʏɢɪᴀɴ ~ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ]