c h a p t e r 21

🎶My uptown girl🎶

-Billy Joel

*Warning*: drafty shit :)

Hunter's pov:

Was I getting dressed to go to a wedding? Yes.

Did I want to go? Hell no, I had a day off and I wanted to spend it with my family and then cuddle with my girl at night.

Was my girl the one forcing me to dress up? .....yes, I guess she doesn't like me in pajamas anymore.

I just wanted a day off- even though the wedding was the reason I took one in the first place- but I didn't want to go.

Now watch me stomp all over the place and brood and be cranky, I didn't want to go there and now I'm gonna be petty and show my frustration with flicking everyone off when they come to socialize with me. Yeah, that sounds perfect.

Marriage. Pshhh. Woopdie-fucking-doo for you. I'm sleepy.

"Are you still being a baby that we're going there?" God, there's that fucking minx with those adorable 'please gimme' eyes and jutted out lips and stupid soothing voice.

And when you don't want to listen to her, she pushes you on the couch when everybody's asleep and then gets on top of you. Like man, fiiiiiiine. I'll go there with you all if you have a hardcore make-out session with me right now and then cuddle.

So yeah, a fucking vixen that knows how to get what she wants.

"I'm not. Shut up." I growl and tug at my tie again, stupid thing won't get tied. If i go down then you go with me.

"Here, let me," she starts moving the ends around and then bunches it up around my neck, "Stupid tie, won't get tied down." She mutter in frustration and then growls, huffing, she puffs up her cheeks again.

Why am I not surprised? She even looks hot when in frustration.

"You know what? You don't need a stupid tie," Flinging it on the bed, she fixes my collar and unbuttons a button with her brows furrowed and a pout stuck on her lips. "There. All better, and you even look younger, old man."

"Sierra, I'm beginning to wonder if you call me 'old man' just to make yourself feel better because you have a kink for them." I tease.

Looking at me unimpressed, she gets on her toes and presses a kiss to my jaw, "Not my fault you are one, oh and nice smell, where'd you get it from?"

Wrapping my arms around her waist, her palms lay flat on my chest, "It was a gift from Uncle Henry last year."

She hums in response and plays with the button on my shirt, "I really like it, wear it more often. I almost forgot why I came, can you zip me up? I couldn't reach the zipper and Granny was helping Lacey get in her dress." Jumping, she quickly turning around, she waits as I start dragging the zip up, hiding her beautiful and soft skin.

I scoff at her comment though, "Never knew I needed your validation." That's a lie, I do need it but she certainly didn't need to know that.

Turning to face me with a big smile on her lips- so she's ignoring the comment, great. No bickering, okay, I'm fine- a little skip in her twirl. "How do I look?"

Fucking gorgeous.

I need to suck in a good amount of- of what was it again? She looks so perfect. Stupid brain, focus and stop glaring at her, she'll be sad then. Air, I inhale air.

I didn't get to see her when she entered the room cause she'd already been up at my face but now that I take a few steps back. Man.

It's nothing much, a simple dress, some shade of pink as the bottom skirt that reached her knees and the top half is white and there's a belt type thingy with flowers.....am I describing this right? I don't know, and who the fuck cares? My girlfriend looks adorable as fuck and that's all I care about.