Prologue

There is story past the ages bit
Love yall <3

Tommyinnit
5'9

Eryn
5'10

Quackity
5'10

Tubbo_
5'7

Dream
6'3

GeorgeNotFound
5'6

Sapnap
6'0

Ponk
6'0

Punz
6'0

Purple
5'11

Alyssa
5'10

Wilbur
6'2

Niki
5'9

Technoblade
6'4

Jack
6'1

Fundy
5'10

Eret
6'1

Ignore this now, I've decided against it but I don't wanna delete it or the comments will look weird.
___--________--______--_______--_____

Tommy sighed as he walked down the wooden path, listing to Wilbur and Niki flirt. The only reason he was with them was Tommy was...per say grounded...yep. He was strictly told not to dick about with Quackity and what did he do? He dicked about with Quackity and now he was paying for it. Niki and Wilbur were in there only little world and since they weren't paying attention-Tommy slowly came to a stop and backed up quietly before turning around to run off. "Tommy back here now" Tommy groaned and walked back over, a sour face showing. "Oh don't be like that Thomas...this is all your fault you know" Tommy nodded. "Good boy, now come on. Lets go visit L'manburg"

"What do you think you're doing here?" Sapnap growled, walking up behind the three. "Going to L'manburg, Niki died and we went to free her from spawn" Wilbur said, rather aggressively elbowing Tommy on the side. "Oww" he whined. "Well then hurry up, I want no funny business" Just to prove a point, he shot Niki with an arrow. "Hay, only I can hurt Wilburs girlfriend out of spite" Tommy growled. "Oh what you gonna do huh? " Sapnap mocked. "I'm gonna start stabbing shit" Tommy smirked, pulling out his sword.

"I'll take this" Jack manifold yelled, sprinting full speed over, slinging Tommy over his shoulder and running off to L'manburg. "THIS ISN'T OVER" Tommy yelled. "Come on Niki...lets get away from this bastered" Wilbur growled, helping Niki get back to L'manburg.

Words-345