Sick

Tommy felt sick to his stomach. Not that he wanted to admit it but he might if slightly caught a cold...unfortunately. He looked around, making sure Wilbur wasn't near by, and booked it for the entrance of L'manburg. He needed to get stuff from his house but Wilbur wanted Tommy at his side every second of every minute of every hour. He dashed up the wooden path and through the short tunnel. He slowed down to open the gate and walked through it, closing it behind him. He let out a sigh of relief and walked into his house. He rummaged through his ender chest when he felt something wanting to leave his body. He slammed the chest shut and ran straight to his 'secret' room in his house...Though the iron door and threw his head over the toilet to throw up.

Tears ran down his face as his throat burned. He gasped for air as his body finally stopped throwing up. He sat back on his ass and panted for air for a brief moment before throwing his head back over the toilet. "Tommy are you here? Wilbur wants you" Tommy was shaking as he continued to throw up. He wanted to call for who ever was there but he couldnt...he physically couldn't. He was mentally exhausted. He was very rarely sick and so when it was it took everything he had out of him. "Tommy?" The person was in his house. "H-Help" Tommy croaked before throwing back up his lunch. The person walked in. "Jesus Christ Tommy" It was jack.

Jack ran over and moved Tommys dummy thick hair out of his face as he rubbed Tommys back. Tommy stopped throwing up, his body shaking, tears falling, hair messy. "Are you ok?" Jack manifold asked. "D-Do I look okay to you?" Tommys voice was horse. "No...sorry. Come on. Lets get you to bed" Jack picked up the shorter boy and places him into the close bed.

Jack pulled the red duvet over Tommys cold shivering body and sighed. As he turned to leave, a small hand grabbed his wrist. "Please...don't go" Jack sighed. "I won't go anywhere...I swear" Tommy was very vulnerable in this state...and emotional. As if a single fall could send him into a flood of tears. Jack reluctantly got into the bed with Tommy and sighed. Tommy cuddled up to Jack before his tired eyes closed. "Night Tommy" Jack mumbled before falling asleep himself.