tubbox

I've drawn these pictures

I've drawn these pictures...spot the differences

"This is no laughing matter for fuck sake

"This is no laughing matter for fuck sake. Tommy is lost and it's been three days" Wilbur growled looking at his group. Fundy was sat on the table as Niki petted him. Tubbo...was in a box and Jack was sat at the table listening deeply to the convention...the only one actually listening. Niki was nut she kept getting distracted everytime Fundy accidently purred. Wilbur sighed as he stood up, slamming his fists into the table in pure frustration, gaining everyone's full attention.

"I had these dreams last night. They weren't any old dreams, they symbolised the future. I saw Tommy. He is kidnapped by the dream team. I need to know who saw him last and when and with" Wilbur growled. "I saw his a week or so ago, yelling at Sapnap about his cow. Sapnap tourchered him apparently" Fundy said. "Same, we had to pry him off before he killed Sapnap" Niki said. "I was with him last 2 weeks ago, playing in a boat. We were in a boat, slowly chasing Eret." Tubbo chuckled. "I saw him Monday" jack said.

"Yes, go on" Wilbur smiled. "He was really sick and refused to let me go so we slept in the same bed together. I left and a few hours later he was passed out in dreams arms. I bet that cock eyed bastard did it" Jack growled slightly. "Indeed Jack manifold. Indeed"
___

Tommy let out a cry of pain before the door swung open. "What happened?" George asked, slightly panicked. He hated the touchering part of kidnapping tommy so he usually just give the blond food and things. "I-I cut my fucking hand" tommy growled. He dropped the glass cup and it slit down his hand.

George ran over and went to grab Tommys hands but Tommy flinched back. "Uh...sorry habits" the taller male mumbled as he placed his bloody hands in Georges hands. "Ouch...they seem deep" Tommy nodded and yelped in pain as George yanked some glass out. "Ow, the fuck"

Tommy went to pull his hands back but George griped his wrists hard. The blond let a small whimper break from his lips. "Okay then, I'll go get something for your hands okay?" Tommy nodded and he finally grabbed his hands away. "I'll be right back" tommy nodded as George left.