Christmas special

This is apart of the story :D
Christmas eve special
____
Eret ran his fingers over a some wood, L'manburg carved into it. He smiled and picked it up and walked over to his castle and began to hammer it down onto the door. He wasn't a very handy-man but he knew how go use a hammer or and a few other tools.

Once done he smiled happily with himself and went to find some paint, preferably red, white and or green. "Eret...what are you doing?" Eret turned around and saw Dream. "Oh...hello." he smiled. "I'm just putting up a sign to make it look...aesthetic"

"With the other side?" He asked, waking over and running his thumb over the sign. "Well yeah, Christmas is tomorrow and I want it to look pretty. And welcoming, no matter where you're from-Speaking of the L'manburgians, where's tommy?" He asked.

"I'm not sure...the last time I saw him was when he-" Dream shuddered slightly "he kicked me down there" Eret snorted as he covered his mouth. "Loser. Anyway, help m-"

Eret Yelped as he back hit the hard stone wall. "Dr-Dream!?" Dream had a smirk plastered on his face. "Wanna call me a loser again?" He asked, looking Eret up and down like he'd just caught his pray. "N-No thanks" Eret stumbled on his words as his face.

"Good boy, now is that your box of Christmas decorations?" He asked, pointing to three cardboard boxes. Eret nodded and sighed in relief as Dream let go and walked over to the boxes. "Tinsel and tree decks are in the left box, candles and lights are in the middle, other stuff in the last" Eret said.

"Happ Christmas eve king eret"
"Merry Christmas Dreamon"

_-_-_-_

A few hours passed and the smp was looking very colourful and bright. There was lights and tinsel everywhere, on every fence, every building, even on the church and sugarcain. That's how over the top Eret and Dream went. "I think it looks pretty" Captain puffy said, looking at Punz.

"Agreed." He chuckled slightly. "You do realize we're a bit early ...Tommy isn't exiled yet." Punz said, breaking the forth wall. "Yeah I know...but there aren't enough girls in the smp, there are like...3" puffy chuckled.

"Yeah I know....I know" the two looked at each other as the sun began to set. "I'll take you home, ma'am" he playfully bowed before taking her hand and leading her home.

"Merry Christmas eve Captain"
"Merry Christmas eve Punzy"

_-_-_

Tommy groaned as Scott laughed. "Like this" he held Tommy wrists as he guided him to put up the lights. George had given the two a box of LED lights to use as they wanted to.

Tommy groaned in pain slightly but bit it back. "You okay?" Scott asked, getting down from the chair and helping the taller. "Yeah...yeah no, I'm fine" he smiled..."it looked pretty sick if you d-don't mind me saying" Tommy giggled slightly.

"Indeed...wanna put up-"

"NO MISTLETOE"

Scott laughed at the youngers quick reaction "awww. Don't you want a kissy from Scotty?" He cooed in a playful matter. "No, ew, aren't you like...60 somthin'? Or what?" Scott gasped in annoyance "I'm 23 thank you very much. And I wouldn't kiss you anyway...I have my eyes on anothef male" he hummed.

"Yeah...Merry Christmas Scott"
"Merry Christmas eve Tommy"

_-_-_-_-_

Wilbur wiped his brow as he looked at L'manburg. It was basically blinding on the amount of lights used. "Wow Wilbur, bit far?" Niki asked walking over with Fundy and Jack. Tubbo wasn't far behind, he was holding a bucket with a puffer fish in.

"Nope, there's not enough if you ask me" Fundy smiled widely "no, bad fury." Niki scolded as she petted his ears. The five looked at L'manburg together, holding hands.

"What's the bucket for Tubbo?" Jack asked, fiddling with his l'manburg suit before Wilbur swatted his hands away from it. "Oh uh...well this is my friend. Tommy Jr. I thought if we couldn't spend time with Tommy on Christmas...we could spend time with his pet fish" he smiled widely.

"Merry Christmas every one"

"Merry Christmas Wil"
"Merry Christmas Dad"
"Merry Christmas Mr president"
"Happy Christmas Wilbur"