stab

Slight trigger warning. Using syringe so if you don't like, tell me and I'll put a small thing in the next chapter to explain what happened :D
_______

Tommy whimpered as he shifted In pain. He went to move his arms but couldn't. He opned his eyes and looked at his wrists. They were locked in a chain of sorts. Both wrists and ankles. He tried to get his wrists out but couldnt and eventually gave up.

"Hello...Tom-"

"FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH. NO ONE FUCKING NEEDS YOU FUCKING HERE. AND OH GOD WHEN I GET OUT OF THESE FUCKING RESTRAINTS AND SHIT I'M GONNA FUCKING START TO STAB FUCKING SHIT. YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE TURD" Tommy screamed, struggling.

"I just said hi" George mumbled, walking over with a tray. The tray had a few potions on, a syringe, cotton balls, medical tape, wet wipes, gloves, goggles, mask and some pills. "Now that you've acted that way, this is gonna hurt"

George placed the tray on a table and put on the plastic gloves and non-reusable mask. He grabbed a wet wipe and washes the goggles and syringe. "What are you doing?" Tommy asked, struggling more.

George ignored him, placing the goggles on and injecting the syringe into a green potion. He walked over to Tommy nd grabbed his arm. "Deep breath for me" he said as he stabbed Tommy in the arm.

Tommy screamed out in pain as he flung his head back. George injected it into his blood and pulled it back, quickly putting a cotton ball over the small bleeding part. Tommy was now sobbing and breathing hard. "Good boy Tommy. You took it so well" he praised, taping down the cotton.

Tommy was trying to steady his tears and breathing as George walked back over to the tray. He wiped the Syringe and put it in another potion and walked over to Tommy other arm. "Deep breath okay?"

Tommy took a large breath as he screamed in pain again, the syringe stabbing into his arm. He had tears flowing uncontrollably as George pulled it out and put a cotton ball over it again, holding it there. "Good boy, that's all okay no more needels" he taped it down and walked over to the tray, picking it up and walking out.

"Wh-what...wh-What did h-he do t-to me?" Tommy asked.