creepy

Tommy groaned as he sat up, pain reaching all over his body. He wasn't used to this amount of pain yet...not surprising. He was in a different room to when he was injected with...those things. He shuddered at the thought. "Ugh, disgusting creature"

The door opened and the masked male walked in. "Morning" he waved slightly. He was so calm, so relaxed so...so so creepy. Tommy narrowed his eyes as he staired at the older. "Well? You gonna say it back?"

"Morning" Tommy muttered back just for Dreams amusement most likely. Dream looked so lifeless even though he moved closer to Tommy. The way he moved closer made him look ghost like almost.

"How are the drugs doing?" He asked, grabbing Tommys left arm and running his thumb over the plaster (bandade) and smirked slightly, though it wasn't seen from under the mask. "I uh-don't know...I'm in a bit of pain-"

"Where?" Dream interrupted "oh uh, well my arms are sore for obvious reasons" Tommy chucked to himself "um, my head hurts slightly. Like an irritated headache oh and my stomach hurt-"

"That could be hunger. I'll sort that" Dream interrupted again as he let go of Tommy arm and walked over to the small table that used to have a bunch of bloodied equitment on...mainly knives or even scalpels. Tommy shuddered at the thought of what they were or had been used for.

"Any food in mind you want or shall I guess?" Dream asked, the way he was being so nice yet so demending set warning signs off in Tommys head. "Chips and ham and egg and beans"

Dream laughed. "Wilbur liked that food...well I mean he said the texture was nice. He did hate the beans though, said the texture was horrible" He said. "Yeah...Wilbur doesn't have very good taste buds. He goes off the texture on weather h-he likes it o-or not" Tommy groaned slightly thought his sentences.

"Pain?" Tommy nodded and Dream sighed. "You'll get used to it...eventually." he turned to look back at tommy. "May I have some m-milk to get rid of the affects?" Dream walked over and slapped Tommy before gripping his chin and tilted it to face the masked male.

"Ask anyone for milk and you'll regret it instantly. Am I fucking understood?" Tommy nodded as he bit his lip in pain. "Good" dream let go and moved away. "I'll go get you that food. I'd stay were you are by the way. The drug doesn't like movement much so it will feel like death-I should know"

Tommy watched in confusion as Dream left, locking the door. He listened to the green hoody wearing male for once and didn't move. He didnt want to get home.
_-_-_

The door opened and dream walked back in with a tray of the requested food. Scott was behind him with hand cuffs over his wrists. "I know Christmas is coming up so I thought...you could use a buddy" Tommy looked confused. "Don't cha want a pal?"

Scott gasped. "Yes I do, yes I do~" he sang along, joing the musical. Dream chuckled. "In ya go, give this to tommy, I have to go to a meeting" Dream passed Scott the tray and a key. "Handcuffins"

The Scottish gay nodded and dream left, locking the door. "Uh, hay Tommy...how you doing?" Scott asked.

"Pain" Scott nodded and placed the tray on the desk. The room looked like the One Scott was held in. "Understandable, have a good day" he chucked to himself.