Oh L'manberg

Tommy sighed as he sat on the floor, one song wizzing through his head. He took a deep breath and smiled softly.

"I heard there was a special place
Were men could go and emancipat.
The tyranny and the bloodlust of there rulers
This place is true no needn't to fret"

A smaller smile grew on the males face.
"With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo (Fuck Eret)
A pretty big, not blown up L'manberg"

Tommy hadn't realized the camera in the room watching and listening to his every word to every movement.

"It's L'manberg...its L'manberg...
Its L'manberg... Its L'manberg~"

He began to tear up as he hummed the song. Wilbur would be proud if him. He remembered the song and was using it how it was created to be used.

"We won the war...but at what cost?
No hot dog van, the discs are lost
Betrayl, Death, and we even lost the dule.
But we're stronger now, with a larger crew
Fundy, Thunder Nihachu
A larger, richer, flourishing L'manberg
My l'manberg, My l'manberg
My l'manberg, M-my l'manberg~"

Whoever was at the cameras was hurting slightly. The way Tommy sang that so beautfully it hurt to watch. The tears, the voice cracks, the hope in his eyes was gone. All tommy had was his dull, lifeless eyes that shone slightly in the light.

The male behind the camera felt guil travel through his vain's as he knew he couldn't do anything to help the poor boy. He was just a bystander who had to watch and stay at the side lines. He gripped the mouse on the computer as his glasses blocked out the bright light what was being beamed at him in the dark room. As if something or someone was to be watching, he scooted closer to the screen, his eyes never leaving tommy.

The man behind the camera...