Scott-land 😁

_-_-_-_-_

The lady sighed. "I'm pretty sure to also killed me in mcc Anyways I'm-"

"Sheeeeeeeeellllllllllllbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" A male yelled before walking in. "Oh hay you's up" he was the one with the thick accent. Tommy nodded, rubbing his eyes. "Mhm" th teal haired male smiled as he sat down besides Tommy. "Hows you feeling?" He asked. "I'm okay, I think...my body hurts so so much" tommy whined.

"Scott, if you wanna help look after tommy, go get me a warm cloth" The Scottish male nodded as he walked off to get it and some medicine. "You're lucky you didn't die, that would have made everything severely worse. It was hard enough to clean your wounds now, let alone of you'd died"

"Th-that's not mmy fault. Th-the cliff wasn't th-there the last time I was th-there" Tommy grumbled, biting back a hiss if pain as he sat up a bit more.

Shelby smiled and flipped back her hair. "I'll be back in a minute, just gonna go grab you somethin to eat" she smiled, walking off to the kitchen, leaving you young male alone.

Tommy took this opportunity to take a look around. Obviously staying seated but he could still move his head with only slight pain. The house was nice, a large window near the living room door, a big fireplace with the Tv on it, a cute blue and yellow rug in a circle and a few other things like sofas or arm chairs.

There was a grandfather clock in the corner of the room. It made a ticking noise so Tommy felt like he wasn't alone. He checked the time to see it was around 2:30 in the morning...how did these people look so happy and energetic?

"Tommy, how's you feeling now?" Scott asked, placing a warm cloth in Tommys head. He looked and proberly was freezing "sore...achy....I don't know" he said vaguely. What else was he ment to say, 'sorry Scott I feel as if I'm going to pass out and die because my whole body is screaming at me to end it all!?'

He didn't want them worrynig about him. As tommy spoke to Scott, he could feel his eyes get heavy. "You's tired?" Scott asked, moving Tommy, slowly, so he was laying down on the sofa.

"We'll be here once you wake. Don't worry about a thi-"

"Call Wilbur....tell him Wh-where I am" Tommy interrupted before closing his eyes. "Wilburs a worrier...h-he's gonna worry" Scott nodded and ran his fingers through Tommys hair. "Shelby will call him"