bored

Tommy rolled his eyes at the male in front of him. He was tied to a chair as he listened to the conversation in front. "I'm bored" Tommy whined for the fourth time that hour. "Suck it up princess, the grown ups are talking" George cooed, but that just wound the blond boy up more. "Shush gogy" Tommy smirked. "What-"

"Shush gogy"
"What do-"
"Gogy shush"
"Tommy-"
"Shush gogy"
"TOM-"
"GOGY Shhhhh"
"Tomathy-"
"Gogy shush"

George was getting legitimately pissed off at this point. He couldn't get a word in. "Look I-" "Shush gogy" George let out an irritated squeal as he stormed off. "And you call me a child" Tommy snorts. "Just be quiet Tommy...we will gag you again" Sapnap threatened as Tommy fell quiet. Being yelled at is one thing but being gagged is another. One worse that the other. "Thank you, as I was saying-" tommy drowned the male out as he kicked his legs back and forth. He wasn't as ill as the day before. He could do much more than before but still slightly dizzy and shit.

He was bored out of his mind. They expect to kidnap him and Tommy so as he was told!? Tommy doesn't do what he's told on a good day. As his looked around the room, it wasn't anything . It was an interrogation room. He was tied to a wooden chair, a grey metal table in front of him with a flower pot on. The door was a birch door with a glass window to peek in and a security camera in the corner, scanning the whole seen. Tommy looked at it with a slight confusion to his eyes before shaking it off ans listing to the boring conversation.

Dream and Sapnap were speaking on what they should do with the young male. Were Should he stay, how to transport him there. They didn't really have a plan, it was just a problem they had to deal with. "Why am I here?" Tommy finally said. "Because you passes out on me and Wilbur will hopefully stop the revolution to save you" Dream said. Tommy snorted. "No he won't, he will make it worse because the other side has taken one of his men and he will fight to bet him back. Big D, all you've done is fucked up."

"Don't call me that" Dream growled. "Alright...small D" Dream turned to face Tommy. "Don't call me that either" Tommy smirked. "Avrage D it is-"
"No, just call me Dream" Dream hissed. "Okay...Clay" Dream smacked his hand on the table, making both Tommy and Sapnap jump. "Just shut the fuck up" Tommy nodded ans Dream took a deep breath. "As I was saying-"