w-what!?

New story, it's about Tubbo and the Captain :)
________________

Tommy let out a small whimper as he tried to open his eyes. His body was on fire. His head felt as if it were bashing against a wall multiple times, his throat felt as if something were trying break free, his stomach was empty to the point he thought he would pass out from that alone. Once his eyes opened he looked around in fear. He couldn't really remember what had happened before he passed out but he knew for certain he didn't pass out in a cell. He swung his legs over the small bed as he hissed in pain. He clawed at his throat as he tried to breathe. He couldn't properly. His body was hurting and shaking slightly. The door opened and a blury figure walked in. Tommy cocked his head as he was breathing heavily. "Good afternoon Tommy" The voice was familiar.

"I-I'm gonna be h-honest...I'm ill and c-can't tell v-voices apart s-so you c-could be any o-one" Tommy winced as he spoke, his throat yelled at him to drink something. "I see...well I would assume you would remember me especially if...'big law' called me a cock eyed bastered" Tommy laughed weakly. "E-Eret it I-is then" Eret nodded and walked up to Tommy, going down on his knees so he could get a better look at the blond male. He took Tommy's chin into his hand and made tommy look up. Just by doing that, Tommy seemed to wince out in pain and so Eret retreated his hand back. "Hmm"

Eret stood up and placed the back of his hand on Tommy forehead and immediately jolted it back. "Fucking hell...you're burning" Eret gasped. "D-Dose that m-mean I-I'm hotter t-than you?" Tommy smirked before falling into a coffing fit, doubling over in pain. Eret rubbed Tommys back in a soothing way as tears began to form. Tommy stopped coughing and panted for air. "T-This is dumb" Tommy mumbled. "Sure...sure" Eret messed up Tommys hair. "Maybe get some sleep...we have something to do tomorrow. And we kinda need you to be okay and not die I guess"