It starts.

Hello, everyone, I'm working on this new idea this all completely Fiction. Don't take any f this to heart.

This story will probably be four chapters maybe more if you enjoy it.

My grammar sucks, don't mind.

Remember Vote, Share, and Following.

Walking into the room smiling stupidly swaying my hips side to side.

I know I'm cheesy, but I have a good reason to be happy. I'd just finished filming Why R U with Zee, and others.

I was paired with Zee even before I auditioned, I wanted to meet him something just pulled me to him.

I honestly didn't really think I could work with anyone else after the fall out I had. But I needed to keep my career going forward. I still talk to Perth now and then, with work, it's been harder than usual.

We both seemed to be moving on. Me with shows and modeling lined up and Perth with shows and music. I'm not going to lie he look hot when he plays the guitar!

"Sup," looking up from my phone seeing Zee shaking my head at him and his silly dance. It took every fiber of my being not jumping into his lap.

We're together together, we're just silly that way and the fan service gives us something to laugh about. I love doing fan service, having fans yell for you to kiss or pick up your partner you know the fun. We'd often just sit watching some videos and edits that fans do.

"P'Zee,"

"Why are you so happy? I'd thought you'd be upset the show ended."

"I am a little bit, but at least it ended on a good note." watching him fidget with his pants, it was his tall tell sign, he had a question but wasn't sure of the outcome.

"Say it P'Zee," there was no point and beating around the bush anymore. He's liked liked me for a while now and because the show is over, I can guess he's going to ask what about us.

"You know how I feel, you said when the show ended we will see where we stand, so were it?" He's a great person for sure, but I don't want to have to end up with another heartbreak.

I don't think anyone noticed and I kept it secret, but I was manly in love with Perth, when I say was I mean was. I just don't think I can handle it...

I stared at the floor, chewing on the insides of mouth hiding from his questions. I only told him to see if my heart was strong enough to try again. But it's not.

"It's Ok Sup," he snapped leaving me sitting there.

Damn, I was happy but now I'm hurting again.

Shaking my head trying anything I could to find a logical reason I didn't accept him.

Three days later we had a meet, most of the members notice that we weren't as touching and clingy as before. Tommy and Jimmy got the hint almost instantly and Nat asked questions, we didn't even do our morning meet handshake.

As if the wedge was driving deeper, Zee announced he was leaving for six weeks for a show idea. Normally he would tell me ahead of time, so we could have a goodbye dinner or something.

But I got the message loud and clear, No one will ever really want me, I'm clingy and annoying, I talk too much, I eat too much, I'm nowhere near a normal man. The curtain started closing before it hit the floor I ran off stage holding back tears. No one will ever accept me even I don't tell them about my body.

"Saint" Tommy yelled stopping me in my tracks.

"You know, you hurt yourself more when you hide from the truth."