Wedding party.

Saint 

Two years later...

Today is the day, I'm getting married today. Smiling with the biggest smile in the world holding Suchin waiting for Perth to exist the bathroom. 

We both agreed to dress separately and even agreed weeks ago that we won't 'Do it' until our wedding night. It's been three weeks since our last time and to add to the anticipation I decided to do a little training... the cock ring squeezing along with the tickling on my underline. 

"Daddy is taking forever..." I laughed

"Oh hush, I'll punish you."

"Don't tease me, Please me" I shout back

It was too easy, I'm only teasing him so he'll be way ready for tonight. 

Another surprise for him in my bag, a new silk lace short nighty with thongs (of which I am currently wearing)

"Okay, I'm done, how do I look?" I've seen Perth in many different suits... but this one 

"Wow!" I whispered looking him up and down. It's now that I remember our daughter in my arms.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about" I rolled my eyes, blushing only for him to come closer to me. I could feel his breath on my neck...

Please kiss me, Please kiss me, Please kiss me...

*Knock Knock* 

The sound of knocks on the door brings us back to reality, blushing and looking around the room as Zee entered the room smiling at us as if we'd been caught doing something naughty. 

"Do you need another minute or two? Without Suchin?" 

"Not funny" Perth laughed

"It's hilarious man, can't you feel how hard you are, how do you expect to stand in front of all those people like that?" We looked at each other then looked at the walls embarrassed I'm not even sure why this is my best friend's fiance and my fiance. 

"No, we need to wait I'll cool down and meet you there."

"Are you sure?" I whispered, I didn't want to laugh, but I couldn't hide my smile.

Zee ushered me out of the room before Perth could attack me. 

"Dude, are you going to be okay?"

"What?" 

"You know Perth may look all sweet and innocent, but he's a horny dog... Makes me wonder if you'll be pregnant again soon." Zee smile, I only shook my head

Suchin turned two last week and I've been thinking about it a lot, but I'm too scared of what Perth will think. And going through postpartum depression again, there were so many things I don't want to go through again, but at the same time, Suchin is the greatest accident ever made.

Perth

Standing in the room alone as Saint closed the door, cupping myself praying to stay soft at least until tonight.

"Wait a minute..." I noticed Saint wasn't having problems, I know sex isn't everything in a relationship, but does he not want me anymore.

"Looked so sexy in his suit, but he only said wow to me." 

Sitting on the bed of this hotel room, sighing deeply 

'Why am getting married then?' 

'Has he lost his feelings for me?'