Back to work.

Zee

   Today is Saint's first back to work since having Suchin.

Perth was off today so he stayed with her, and of course, Saint's mom who couldn't seem to get enough of her chubby cheeks (sound familiar)

A lot has happened over the last three months. Perth, Saint, and I officially ended the sexually active.

Perth and I privately talked about closely watching over Saint while he's out doing shows. Making sure he's not too overwhelmed or 'other motherly things'

Something that I just noticed as we drove to the center, Saint still unconsciously clenches his belly.

"Make sure you pay attention to your belly." As I spoke he looked down and rushed to put his hands to the side.

"Do think people will notice the pudge?"

"No that jacket hides everything, and you didn't gain that much anyways." I tried to reassure him, not that it would work.

Last week doctor said he was going through the baby blues stage and that depressing feeling will come and go.

He looks very sharp and handsome today, seeing him in something other than PJs. A nice lime green suit, with a jacket tied across his waist hiding a good bit of the baby weight.

"Hello" looking at him as he answered his phone.

"We're on our way" guessing it was the center, we are about five minutes late. Traffic lights take forever.

"Zee,"

"Humm?"

"Thank you so much for everything, I'm very happy to be around you." Smiling to him, it's not the first time he's thanked me, but somehow this felt more on a deeper level.

"I don't want you to think I'm stepping on your feelings,"

"Sup my feelings for you won't change overnight and now that I'm seeing someone else I can look at you more of a friend." He just nods playing with his jacket belt.

I've been seeing my person for a little over two months. It's helping me get over the situation I was in (not like I didn't enjoy it.) Perth and Saint have a baby and are engaged, me being there didn't sit well even for me.

So I took a chance and asked her out, to my surprise she said yes. (If you didn't already guess... Mia is my girlfriend.)

"Welcome Saint and Zee" 

I held Saint's back as we walked on to the stage, his worried face instantly changed as he saw the crowd. 

He belongs on the stage, he's at home here. 

I have a deeper sense of respect for him and Perth, I personally wouldn't be able to hide the fact that I was engaged or had a baby. On the other side I understand, even though fans cry and are excited to see them, but some want to do everything in their power to tear them about. 

Smiling and cheering as he danced waving side to side. 

Fans screaming missing him for the past year. 

"Saint (Dragon Saint)"

"Zee (Kola Zee)" hugging him slightly just o give the fans what they wanted. 

We stopped a lot of the touchy-feely things since our ship is slowing down. 

Why R U did better than a lot thought, and Saint did very well. 

"You good?"

"Yeah,"

"Sorry to suddenly..."

"It's ok." our eyes locked for a split second.