Plan's Plan Worked

Zee and I came back to my condo, he was quiet most of the ride. I'm guessing what we did in the car was on the negative side for him.

Maybe this was a bad idea, maybe I've been horny for too long that, I'm so bad, all those dirty things I've been researching and watching too get an idea of what I'll go through got me to excited and now I'm trying to think of how to please two men at the same time.

Tipping my head lower signing deeply, no doubt this was a bad idea, now I have to pick or just walk away. It'll hurt again the last time I had say goodbye to Perth it nearly killed me.

"Why are you so quiet?" Zee's husky voice spooked me back to reality.

"You know when you lie your eye twitches. So, don't lie when I ask something."

"Just thinking," I said quietly

"About what?"

"About this, I think I made a big mistake."

Before I could say another word, he swerves the car to the side. I'll admit I felt a little scared, because he's never done this type of driving before.

"Suppapong you can't change your mind how; things have just begun, and you really need a good punishment for that thought right?"

What? Punishment?

"When we get there, you will shower and enter the bedroom in a robe understand?" his voice wasn't mean or hateful, it was dominating and lusting. I nod to him with a smile he returned to driving.

The drive seemed to be shorter than normal, maybe because the knot in my stomach grew larger the closer, we got.

I'll say yes, I like surprises, but this one I'm not sure about, I've read nothing on this punishment to a partner thing. Defiantly on my to do list tomorrow, if it doesn't kill me. I hate pain and I really hate getting hit.

Unlocking the door with a shanking hand leaving our shoes outside, before I could ask Zee if he wanted a drink, I was spun around slightly hitting the wall. Zee's eyes scanned mine and our mouths collided with the frenzy of heat and lust between us both.

"Be a good boy and go do what I said." Nodding as I walked off to the bathroom, my shower seemed so short this time, I had to squeeze my legs together a few times the anticipation was killing me.

Gulping hard opening the door, finding Zee sitting on the end of the bed reading through his phone, thinking maybe I could run to the kitchen for water before he noticed.

"Where do you think your going?" I shiver as a chill ran down my spine. Part of me wanted to beg not to do anything harsh, but I trust that he won't hurt me.

"What are going to do?"

"Come here and find out?" my feet moved, but brain stand in place.

Standing closer and far at the same time, he stood looking into my eyes smiling when I gasped felling the good air on my bare-naked skin.

Rushing to cover my lower area watching his every move.

"What are you going to do?" He didn't answer, he circled me like prey to a lion.

I've never felt so vulnerable before, gasping heavily feeling his hand on a very sensitive part of my body.

"Zee... that's...my..." he kissed me deeply and rough but caring and loving at the same time.

"I know what it is," his other hand roamed my body treasuring every inch of me.

"Lay on the bed"