Experiment

Two years ago...

Saint Pov

Finishing the first time bedroom scene with Perth, I tried my best to hide my erection it didn't help that he was straddling me and I'm sure he could feel it. When the cut was yelled, I rushed to the bathroom pushing Perth off of me nearly crying from arousal. 

Not wasting time, I only had on shorts anyways rubbed myself slowly leaning against the wall sighing it felt so good. 

*THUD* 

Jumping to the sound of the door hitting the wall, closing the stall door making it look like I was doing other business. 

"Saint open the door"

"umm... Perth I'm busy, I'll talk to you after I finish."

"Don't make me say it again..."

Covering myself pushing the door open, Perth stood there he expression was something other than happy.

"Knees..." he ordered, but I didn't protest, I wanted to know what it was like to do something like this. If it was six months earlier, I definitely wouldn't, but now that he's eighteen.

He pulled his shorts down letting his junior spring upward, looking up to him smiling devilishly as he gripped my hair pushing his tip into my mouth. I welcomed him, forcing my mouth to fit his thickness.

Perth held my head as it bobbed, he adjusted his stands pushing me further into him, his hair tickled my nose.

"It feels so good " he murmured

Stroking myself the ecstasy of it had me close.

"Stop touching yourself," he snapped

Feeling him swell in my mouth as I pulled back, failing as he held my head in place thrusting violently until he shot his load in my mouth. I couldn't move frozen by the shock and taste of him.

"Hey breaks over, everyone back on set." The knock on the door startled both of us.

I rushed to my feet wiping my mouth, I bent down grabbing my shorts, shocked by the feeling of Perth pressing himself against me.

"Shhh," he nibbles my ear, my eyes nearly jumped out of my head feeling him stroke my hard-on.

It was then that I realized we were both naked and his junior was poking me.

Gritting my teeth trying to hide my moans. Guessing I was too loud, he grabbed my chin pushing two fingers inside.

My teary eyes locked on his when the knock at the door came again.

"Cum for me..." He blew his breath on my sensitive neck, I could feel my body explode. Trying to catch my breath, I braced my hands on the toilet lid calming myself.

"Let's go" he smiles lightly smacking my butt making me squeal.

Walking out of the bathroom, adjusting our short stopping at the site of crew members standing there looking at us.

I really wanted to crawl under a rock.

"Who turned the heat up?..." Cho clapped loudly pushing his way through the people. Mia smiled and walking away.

No one said anything after that, but it wasn't the first time. Later that night while eating with everyone, Perth sat next to me like normal. Everyone talks around the table Perth and I stayed quiet, not the awkward we got caught quiet, but the... I can't believe that happened quietly.

"Excuse me..." Perth snapped leaving the table, I dropped my head dangerously low as all eyes fell on me.

He seemed so mad, but I couldn't understand why.