Holy muffins

Perth:

"Thank you, goodnight." nearly jumping off stage to Saint and Zee smiling and dancing. 

My babies, the three of them you would think I'd be super stressed, but No, I'm so happy. Saint it almost 30weeks pregnant and Zee helped a lot with Saint. Whenever I'm unable to be at home he is. 

Plan stepped off stage hugging Saint, then shaking Zee's hand. No never told anyone about Us, We all agreed with that. 

2weeks ago Plan got a rude awaken and finally accepted Saint and I, we took him to an ultrasound appointment. 

"Hello dads," the doctor smiled pointing to Plan

"He's not convinced," I said rolling my eyes. 

"Well, then let's begin." 

"Saint laid on the table" helping him on the table, unbuttoning his pants. Laughing to myself remembering him fighting to put them on this morning. This button was praying to be released.

"Stop laughing, I'm fat..." I couldn't hold I busted

"Dude..." Plan shook his head.

"Okay, so Saint you are 28weeks?" nodding as he put the gel on his belly. I began biting my nails, hoping and praying the baby was good.

(thud, thud, thud) 

"Strong heartbeat, measuring at the size of an eggplant" 

"Seriously Doc? That's a baby?" Plan nearly fell to the floor leaning closer to the screen. 

"We told you..."

"Dude, how is it going to come ou... OH MY GOSH...NO!" Saint covered his face, while Plan raved it took everything in my soul not beating him.

"Well that is the most natural way, but Saint has an abnormal hip shape it will cause a lot of problems." 

"..." 

"Saint everything looks good, I want to see you back in three weeks, your getting closer to your due date." I nod helping Saint sit up.

"Uh, Doc...Can I...you know...That yet?" my headshot to Saint as quick as a bullet then back to the doctor.

"I don't see why not, just be slow, gentle, and use extra lubrication, if there's any bleeding or pain call or come in."

"You got it. Saint, Really?"

"What I'm not getting what I really want," he pouted sliding off the table, Plan sat there completely quiet no doubt still in shock. 

It was that day that Plan started walking of ice around Saint, not that he pitied him, but because respected him more now. 

"The concert was amazing"

"Hey wobble" Gun smiled rubbing Saint's belly. A trench coat can only hide so much. 

The press hasn't seen us together and we're keeping it that way so they won't report our private news. 

Fans send Saint things and wishing for his return to acting, he sends out a video clip everyday reassuring fans that when he's better he will return.

How did I get so lucky to have you?

*Mwa*

"Gross get a room..." Title whine patting me on the back. 

Walking behind the stage to the parking lot past the dressing rooms.

Zee followed laughing at Saint's new walk. Even I chuckled a few times, there is no way I can walk behind Saint without laughing guessing the same went for Zee.