Embarrassed

Perth:

I can't believe how happy I've been for the past 2 weeks, everyone has been making it fun to tease me. 

It's hard to film sadness through my happiness, Saint took his leave already as for me I'm not going to take leave yet. Maybe when he gets closer to the due date. 

As for yesterday, I'm still blushing, I walked into Saint's condo happy to see my bunny boy... Only to find him asleep, but not just asleep but having an amazing dream from the sounds exiting his mouth. 

I didn't bother waking him, I just sat in the chair listening and watching him worm around absently touching himself. Running my finger across my lips as I slid a hand into my pants. 

"Oh~~ Mmm" his body arched this way and that way

I found myself silently moaning his name with every stroke, the images of him riding me. 

I will admit I've become a sex addict, it was so bad how many times I had to jerk off now as too before I hadn't needed to touch it.

"mmm," I grunted filling my hand with my load, as I floated back down from my high letting my leg twitch.

"Isn't that called a wet dream...wow," Saint was huffing like he'd finish running track, I just sat there smiling waiting for him to come to his senses. 

"I'm sure it is" his eyes shot my direction in surprise, walking over to him seductively licking my lips. 

"Taste how much I've missed you." saying as I slid 2fingers into his mouth, smiling as our eyes locked he cleaned my hand effortlessly and seductively. 

I couldn't hold back, pushing his shoulders down into the bed leaning on top of him that smile had me drooling like a fool. 

"I want you so bad" he hummed pulling me closer into a deep kiss.

In a split second the spread and our clothes ended up on the floor. 

"Perth please I'm hungry..." licking his shaft tensing his hole cautions of the Dr's orders. 

But the more he begged for it the more I wanted to give in.

"We can't yet... just enjoy this," I said while sucking and licking his treasured spots. 

He leaned upon his elbows stroking my shaft, his hand was so damn it made me shiver.

"Turn around Perth" he didn't have to tell me twice, 

Finding my heaven with his mouth and tongue doing circus tricks, the gentle squeeze and tug to my sack, me giving him equal attention with slow thrusts of three fingers. 

"Whoa...Hey hey hey..." I snapped moving quickly feeling him push a finger inside my hole, not sure who was more surprised him or me.

"It feels good..." 

"For you. Sweetie my hole is exit ONLY" I kissed his pouty face, no way was I letting anything enter me. 

As badly as I wanted to laugh I didn't, I laid him back on the bed returning to his shaft and hole. Muffled moans filled the room for a good twenty-minutes between our self-play and toy play, we can't actually have sex so we improvise. 

"Perth~" he moaned and whined as his released for the third time. 

Laying beside him catching our breaths, I noticed his hand cradled his lower belly sliding my hand across the pudge. 

"Our son is growing in there?"

"I can't wait to meet him." with a lazy kiss he walked into the bathroom.