I love it...

I decided to take a mini-vacation, I wanted to dedicate all my time to Perth even if it is for a few days before work called us back into reality. 

Texting Zee and Mai before I left telling them I'll be back soon and left it as that turning my phone off driving down the road. 

Perth and I aggree to meet there so one would suspect anything, he's filming not far from the hotel any ways. 

I drove for nearly three hours, watching as the scery went from a busy city to a quiet ocean side. Perth told me that even though he had mulitple opportunities he couldn't keep me out of his head.  

Just thinking all this time we felt the same, what about years from now will it still be the same. 

Tipping my head thinking of how to tell him my other secret, about why I always took medicine and that whenever he said I'd say I have a cold. 

Shaking my head at those thoughts it was going to be a very happy weekend no matter what. 

Walking into the room we had our first time here, still looked the same white curtains and white bed sheets. Brown wooden headboard and footboard, a small black table with two chairs over looking the balcony and ocean. A TV hung on the wall nexted to the wardrobe, looking inside seeing that Perth had already checked and unpacked his things, smiling at his guitar sitting on it's stand, he seems to wear black more now, but he surely looks handsome in it. 

After unpacking my things deciding to take a shower before dinner, the bathroom would past for a royalty bathroom. Stand in shower and bathtub on the side, the toilet closed off for extra privacy. Brushing my fingers across Perth's skin care items, he still used the same stuff. 

Letting the hot water soak my skin, griping my hands against the tile wall, looking at the bottom of the shower. 

"Why am I so nervous though..." I said to myself, it's not like we didn't do things before... we just never had sex. I wonder if his grown any since then, he's really thick, maybe he's bigger. Nervously shaking my head shuddering at the thought. 

Lost in my own thoughts not realizing how long I've been in here just letting my mind wander. 

*Snapp*

Startled but the sound of the shower door opening and then cold air hitting my body. 

"Shhh."  he's here, when did he get back? 

His hands scanned my torso, I leaned my head back on his shoulder sighing, kissing his cheek closer and closer to his mouth. Our mouths roamed every on our face and necks before crashing together. Moaning deeply as his hand slowly stroked me, also feeling him grow behind me. 

"Per...th Please," picking up pace devishly grinning at my nervous, unbalanced figure. 

"Ah~~" snapping hissing at both pleasure and pain from releasing and him bitting my collar. 

Catching my breath, before I could turn and return the deed he left the shower. 

Standing into of the mirror looking at the bright purple and red mark that covered a good part of my collar, glad a shirt will hide it well. 

Bitting my lips standing in the doorway seeing Perth standing in a towel same as me. 

"Get dressed we're going to dinner," he winked 

"Oh looking, is that?" smiling at each other cause the women behind us were trying to be quiet but squealed any ways. Before drinks were poured they came over.