Oh Really.

Saint Pov

Currently laughing myself into a coma, Zee is being a serious Kola bear today. It's been a week since we sorted everything out. 

Back to the three of us sleeping in the same bed, Tommy texted me yesterday asking if I'll be able to dance today seeing that Perth and Zee were a my condo. Shaking m head reading the text.

Another thing I'm slowly getting used to is them teasing me now, even Mean jumped on the band wagon. 

One thing that is a bit unsettling to me is that when I hint to wanting 'something' they magically have other things to do. I can't be mean and pick one and not the other, so lately none of else has had time. 

It's the time on the month when I want it so bad that I 'handle' myself at least four times. I sound like a pervert, like sex crazed freak, maybe they really don't want to be with me now that they know what I really am.  

Staring a Zee smiling and joking with everyone else, he hasn't looked at me since we got here. We're a ship couple isn't a good thing to arrive together, but his demeanor changed a lot.

That's it, I snapped to myself.

"We need to talk," I jerked Zee's arm pulling him through the hallway.

"What's wrong?" Zee said as I closed the door.

"Why are acting like me are nothing?" I wanted to cry these flipping hormones had me all over the place.

"Suppapong," his hand cupped my cheek looking into his eyes, closing the cap between else.

"Times up lets go!" someone knocked on the door forcing us to stop dead in our tracks. 

"Later," he whispered in my ear walking out of the room. I slid down onto the floor, trying to catch my breath and cool down. 

Spending most of the afternoon distracted by Zee's abs after he took of his shirt. 

Of course he had to tease me and make it impossible to think straight. 

I didn't finish practice I left early telling Sue I had a belly ache and will be back tomorrow.

Stopping at the store for some ingredients something to keep my mind off the negative thoughts. 

Perth hasn't called me today like normal, I know his busy today wit band practice and filming. I'm not sure he's going to come tonight. I'll just make enough food for three just in case. 

'Mommy, Mommy' I rushed turning to my head to the sound, a little girl was tugging on my shirt. 

"Bow let him be," I smile the little didn't do anything wrong so i just stayed in the line with them.

"Oh, you're ah Suppapong?" nodding as my answer, I was waiting for her to ask for an autograph, but she didn't and she didn't scream about me being there. It felt amazing that even though I was spotted it didn't start a storm. 

Seeing the lady and little girl as I walked to my car.

"Thank you for keeping the attention down," I whispered walking beside her, giving her an autograph picture and lollipop to the little girl. 

"I know how you must feel, it's not easy be famous," she smiled 

"Would you care to join us for dinner?" 

"I'm sorry, but I have guests for dinner tonight how about tomorrow?" 

"Sure, here's my number text me if there's any change." she said handing me the paper.