New things

Saint Pov

Pulling into my driveway see Zee standing there with his arm crossed, I haven't seen him since the day he spanked me.

I could feel my cheeks burning already, sighing deeply so nervous my hands and neck are sweating uncontrollably.

"Hi," I tried to hid how nervous I was, it's not that I'm scared of him or Perth it's just I'm anxious to feel their love.

What young man goes through midlife without think out sex at least once.

"Your blushing and I've done nothing YET!" his voice made me want to drop and beg him.

"Come inside, oh... I have this for you." He held up a box with a ribbon.

"Congratulations," smiling accepting the present turning as I heard another car park in the driveway.

My heart sunk, let this happen rung in my head. I will tonight only if they want to.

Smiling like a puppy seeing his owner for the first time all day, I'd just seen him too.

"Hi," I dropped my head, just standing with them made me want to jump both of them. Mad that Zee wouldn't let me handle myself.

I wouldn't be this horny by seeing them.

"Why are you shy?" Perth closed the space between us the same as Zee until their arms around my waist and neck.

Looking into Zee's eye before he kissed me deeply, Perth kissed the back of my neck, I nearly dropped to the floor my legs were shaking just from a kiss.

"Open your gift first," Zee broke away leaving me gasping for air Perth didn't stop sucking on the back of my neck and his hands roamed over my chest and belly.

I was shaking to open the box, I couldn't concrete, Zee smiled he planned this.

"What is it?" Perth whispered licking my earlobe,

"Oh... Ahhh...mmm... bracelet,"

"And?"

"A... Ne...ck...la...ce"

"That's not a necklace, Sup it's a collar and you are to wear that when you are with us. These bracelets are for all three of us." Zee held out his hand and Perth did the same, both had a black leather strap band wit the letters P.S on Zee's and S.Z on Perth's, the one I held had P.Z on it.

Zee latched it on my left hand like theirs, Perth hooked the collar around my neck looking down to see the words (Property of Zee/Perth) a lump formed in my throat. I need to return to researching this.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Zee smiled holding my hips pulling my groin closer to his.

"I can grantee you won't walk well tomorrow." Perth smiled pushing himself into my back.

I nod, I'm really not sure, but part of me is scared and part of me is screaming trust them.

Perth lead me to the bedroom, Zee waited downstairs, I don't know why.

"Strip," my eyes shot to him in the voice. I started with my shirt then socks and pants, slowly removing each item. Standing in boxers heavily breathing I've seen Perth naked a million times but to know what we're going to do is a different feeling.

"Boxer too, I want you fully naked," he glared with a smirk as if he wanted to eat me for dinner.

"On the bed," I could my heartrate raised, I was hard just by his instruction. The door opened to Zee walking with a bag.