Bad idea

Perth Pov

Growling under my breathe now as Plan and Mean standing in Saint's living with shit-eating grins. Of course, they wanted to be nosy.

Saint welcomed in and sat with Zee as if I was just visiting.

"What's up, guys? It's been a while." Saint grinned

"Yea, Plan came to apologize for his rude remarks yesterday." Mean said hitting Plan in the side with his elbow.

"Ow, Yea, I'm sorry for telling truth, " he snapped glaring at me.

"You know what this isn't a good idea, did any of you think this through and coming today only confirmed, are you out of your mind?"

"We can't hide our feelings and it's really no one's business..." I snapped, how can one of my close friends say this.

"Why don't you think with your brain, not your dick."

"Enough, Plan I understand your concern, I want you to just see things from my view... What if you fell in love with Mean and Gun would you choose between them?" I tilted my head to the side, Mean gave Saint the (where is this going) look.

"Saint are you sure about this? I know you've heard it a million times, but what Perth's company did to you..."

"I know and I'm hoping this information will stay in this house."

Mean and Plan in unison.

"I have a question..." Mean said with a smile

"Why do you have a collar on? Why does it say Property of Zee/Perth?"

I snapped my head to Saint who instantly turned red hiding behind Zee, I laughed.

"Because we told him to wear it when are here," I said holding onto his thigh.

"He must be a good boy." Zee grins

"Oh my God, so you are kinky guys, I knew Perth was a freak but Zee and Saint." Mean laughed facepalming himself. Plan stayed quiet shaking his head.

"This is too much for me, I mean how are you going to keep this hiding?" Plan said sitting on the chair of the chair Mean sat on.

"We are working it out as we go..."Zee smiled, turning to me then Saint. Yea we got this.

"So, did you do it yet?" Mean chuckled

"What is the deal with everyone asking if we fucked!" Saint raved, holding his head leaning back against the cushion.

"Am I interrupting something?" Everyone's heads shot to the door, great more people that accidentally found out about us.

Jimmy stood there with Tommy, their faces said, and it made Saint runoff.

Saint Pov

Of course, more and more will find out, and then it will be over. Sighing as I packed an overnight bag, I want to see my mom and ask for so help.

This situation suddenly got out of hand; it's only been three weeks since we agreed to try it.

My heart is hurting thinking of not being handled to have them, I needed to choose how the hell was I going to do that.

"Saint?" Zee whispered as he entered my room.

I shockingly put my secret medicine away. Hoping he didn't see it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to go spent the weekend with my mom. We're not as cautious then I thought." I said looking at the bag.