Chapter 1; This can't be happening.

Tommy was silent when he heard the news, he sat looking at his screen. He didn't cry, he was in shock. "Tubbo isn't dead, this is a prank! You got me guys! Haha!" Tommy said, looking at Dream, Wilbur , and Fundy's Minecraft skin. "I-I'm sorry Tommy, this isn't a prank." Wilbur said, cracking in his voice. "NO! NO NO NO NO, THIS ISN'T HAPPENING." Tommy yelled. His stream was going insane. Dono's everywhere, the chat going faster then ever. Tommy had face cam on, everyone saw the tears in his eyes. His best friend, it couldn't be true? Could it?

Tommy sat that, until he got out of his chair, ended the stream, and left the room. He ran towards his phone charger on the counter in his kitchen,
Pick up, pick up, PLEASE. Tommy thought to himself, trying to call Tubbo.

Voicemail, if you wish to send a recording, please wait after the beep.

"FUCK, FUCK FUCK FUCK, NO NO NO NO!" Tommy yelled, falling to the ground crying. His family walking in, and trying to comfort him, only causing him to cry more.

~The next day~

Everyone was on the Dream SMP server. They built a memorial for Tubbo, they all were in the same teamspeak. "Hey Tommy." Dream said, "You okay?" He said worried, knowing how hard this must've hurt Tommy. "Hm? Haha! I'm fine! Never better!" Tommy said, happily..? Everyone asked Tommy why he was so excited, some felt offended. "Because, this is just a really long prank! This isn't real, Tubbo is alive! I know he is." He said, still a smile on his face, unable for them to see. "Tommy, Tubbo is dead." Said Wilbur, in a serious voice, he only used rarely.
Everyone sat down in minecarts, as everyone muted themselves, to either cry, weep, or to respect who was talking. "As the leader of- of- l-l-l'manberg, I-I.. am so sad to s-s-say." Wilbur said, cracking in his voice, trying to talk through his tears, he just couldn't finish it. Everyone left a flower for Tubbo, and left the server, and teamspeak. Tommy however, waited for everyone to go to let out everything. "TUBBO, you..bee loving idiot, why the hell did you LEAVE?" He yelled,

Buddy has joinned you're channel.

"Tommy, me, Fundy, and a few others as well as Tubbo's family are going to stay at a hotel too hold his funeral. Will you be coming?" Wilbur asked.

"No." Tommy said. Wilbur gasped, how could Tommy say no? What is wrong with him? This is his best friend , that was murdered!

Buddy has left You're channel.

"I'm sorry Tubbo, I'm sorry for all those times I was a fucking douche to you, please forgive me. I'm so damn sorry, please.." Tommy said, crying on his keyboard. He left the world and shut off his computer. He grabbed his phone and looked at all the tweets.

"Fly high Tubbo, we love you. :)"

"Fly high, miss you Tubbo."

Tommy smiled, he glad everyone cared, until he saw one post.

"Tbh, I'm glad Tubbo is gone, like he was ANNYOING in the war, and everything else" -Unknown

Tommy didn't care anymore, he just typed a huge reply to that;

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, YOU DIDNT KNOW TUBBO, SHUT UP YOU BITCH. HE DIED, HE IS DEAD, AND ITS ONLY THE SECOND DAY, AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO THIS? I HOPE YOU FUCKING FEEL THE PAIN I FEEL RIGHT NOW."

Send>

Tommy sent the message, and went off to bed, not giving any cares of what happened. He doesn't care anymore. He just wanted to be alone and weep, cry, and think.

~The next morning~

Tommy woke up to alot of tweets pinging him, saying he did the right thing, others saying he went to far. He just commented "thank you", or "I didn't go to fucking far."

He logged onto the Dream SMP, walking around with Tubbo's favourite minecraft flower in his  hand. He walked around remembering the fun wars, dealing of drugs, and just having a fun time. He stopped at the stage and remembered singing with Tubbo. He closed his eyes and went back to walking in the game once he opened them back up. He got the the memorial, and placed the flower in an item frame by it. He crafted a sign a wrote.

"To: my best friend in the world,

I won't forget you, no one is going to take the title of best friend away from you man.

For the revolution." -Tommy.

Tommy left the sign there and went to his base, as others logged on, trying to just normally build their base and talk.

[Dream]: Hey Tommy can you come to the stage?

[Tommyinnt]: sure

Tommy walked to the stage, seeing Dream waiting for him.

[Dream]: VC

"Hello?" Tommy said.

"Hey Tommy, how are you holding up? You acted so weird a few days ago. We are kinda worried." Dream said, looking at his screen and his mic.

"I'm fine!" Tommy said and left the chat. Walking away from the Green blob in the game.

[Dream]: Tommy join back now please

[Tommyinnt]: I said I'm fucking OK

Tommyinnt has left the game

Thank you for reading :]] Ill try and use suggestions you have on the comments! <3 always this will NOT  be a ship story with Tubbo and Tommy, as they are uncomfortabe and are minors. :] Hope you enjoyed!