Chapter 1

❝ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬. ❞

~

"Somnies! I'll wait until we meet again! Until then, this has been Dreamcatcher!" the eldest and their leader exclaimed while waving towards the cheering crowds, lit with the lights from the lightsticks and the banners. Her eyes glimmered from the light that did not last too long as the lights grew dim. One by one, the seven of them walked off the stage, gathering up behind the stage. The moment she stepped off the stage, she began to remove the mic off her face and waist; their cheerful energy suddenly morphed into fatigue.

Someone groaned loudly, the loudest of them all. "I'm drained." She slouched her shoulders and started to head over to their waiting room.

"SuA unnie," their youngest, Lee Gahyeon, whined as she headed over to SuA and linked her arms around SuA's right arm and rested her head on it. SuA stroked her head while walking out.

Everyone else followed the two out, JiU being the last.

"Great job today everyone!" JiU exclaimed while clapping her hands in the waiting room as everyone packed up depite her breathe being scarce. The room was filled with cheers and applauses.

The sound suddenly died down as JiU headed towards the fitting room to change into a more casual outfit. Everyone else was set and ready to head out once she was finished. To finish off, she coated herself with the black jacket and grabbed her leopard-patterned backpack. She let out a deep sigh finally ready to head out.

"I'm hungry!" Gahyeon groaned once she got through the hallways. "Gahyeon-ah, be patient. We still have the company dinner first," Siyeon laughed from behind.

"Argh," Yoohyeon wailed querulously while scratching her brown hair, "I totally forgot."

Handong and Dami were leading thw group until they reached the fresh outdoors. The stars were alright up and the moon was completely filled to provide a faint neon light, losing to the rapid camera clicks and flashes once the group tried to hustle out with the help of security and their staff. Just before making it to the transport, they all exhibited a few poses from peace signs to heart fingers.

Moments after the car shut it's doors, the windows were rolled down and members, especially JiU and Siyeon, shot out some hearts and waves, managing to take a few good angles and shots. Then it was closed up.

Siyeon sighed out, "Ah~ I'm sad the promotions are over. I really enjoyed the past few weeks."

"I agree, but it's not bad to have a break once in a while," JiU commented from the front seat. She looked up from the shine of her phone and watched the reflection of the rear mirror to catch Yoohyeon sleeping. "Yah, Kim Yoohyeon, you better wake up before we arrive," SuA scolded.

"Hmph," she hummed out while dozing off slowly.

In the other car, half the car was off to dreamland. Gahyeon's body leaned sideways, head on the window of the back seat, Handong already wrapped in the blanket beside Dami, who still had her eyes on the blinding lights of her phone. It did not seem to bother her much.

SCREECH!

The two cars halted in front of a well lit building. They were finally there, hunger would be fulfilled, having some quality time with the members and staff, just peace. The staff made sure they got a private place just for them to settle things down a bit.

After settling down, the cheers and toasts began.

"You all did a great job today. It was a good stage to end with. With that, you all deserve a well rested break for a few months. So please do enjoy yourselves with this great achievement!" the CEO spoke out while holding out his drink. Each and every member's eyes were just glaring on the uncooked meat. Their mouths salivated while nodding at the CEO's words until the end. Once he wrapped it all up, everyone's voices chanted out with him as he made the last announcement before sitting down.

"Yes, finally!" Gahyeon exclaimed in excitement as her unnies cooked up the meat. SuA was standing up and took care of the grill while distributing it equally amongst the seven.

Yoohyeon's lips took a few sips of her soda before digging into her meat. JiU and SuA jokingly clunked their cups together. Handong and Dami continued to chew and Siyeon laughed at their maknae as she voraciously.

Gahyeon groaned out loud with her hands on her stomach, leaning in, nearly burping all the way through the dorm. "Excuse you," Handong giggled while patting her. As the group untied their shoes at the front door, a few of them started to yawn out loud. "Ah, I wish I didn't have to wash up," Yoohyeon complained while stretching out.

"Come on, let's just wash up first and then we can relax a bit," JiU persuaded while everyone tiredly made their way to their own rooms. Everyone dispersed, either to the kitchen for a drink, or to their rooms to clean up. The living room was now all emptied out.

"Siyeon!" SuA hollered as she jumped on the couch. "Quickly get the snacks! I'm about to start the movie!"

"Unnie, hold on!" Siyeon replied back with a shout from the kitchen, trying to grab the snacks she wanted to eat.

"What are you guys watching?"

"Hotel Del Luna. Come on, Dongie, sit with us." SuA patted the seat beside of her.

"The maknaes off to sleep?" JiU came in while tying up her hair. Handong hummed out. "They were pretty dozed off in the car anyways, especially Gahyeon."

"Not surprising."

"Movie's starting!" SuA exclaimed while the intro played; everyone dropped dead silent.