Chapter 4

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭. ❞

~

Siyeon came out of her room with a huge yawn. "I shouldn't have slept directly after eating," she regretted. She walked out with slouching shoulders and a swollen face, heading towards the kitchen to prepare some coffee. Her eyes formed faint eye bags under it but she chose to ignore it for that day and wait until it fades. She stirred her coffee cup and sat crossed-legged on the dining table chair. She slurped once, then twice, then until the coffee was already half way finished. She smacked her lips after swallowing the coffee.

Then the lights were switched on. "Morning Siyeon," JiU greeted from behind as she entered to get a glass of water.

"Morning unnie," she groaned, trying to sound as alive as possible. She took another sip.

"What time is it?" JiU murmured. Siyeon checked the screen of her phone. "11:36 am.." Siyeon continued to finish her cup of coffee and she walked over to the dish washer. "SuA's going to kill us if we don't get this," JiU pointed at the sink, "washed up."

"No worries, I got it."

"Thanks.."

Siyeon walked towards the couch. She did nothing but scroll through Netflix only to find nothing that catches her interest. She has a blank expression put up while the screen started to play a few trailers. "Siyeon, want some cereal?" JiU offered after the sound of cereal being poured into a bowl sounded. JiU then cracked open the new milk and a metal spoon hit the side of the bowl. "Sure."

Then JiU came in with two bowls and the macaroon box, handing one of them to Siyeon. "Thanks."

"Mornin'," another greeted.

"Oh SuA.. Morning."

Without any more greetings, she headed to the kitchen. "Oh, you guys did the dishes?"

"Siyeon did."

"Good job," she said without any energy. JiU laughed at Siyeon once she showed a baffled face at SuA's reply. SuA then walked back into the living room and to the bathroom after getting a glass of water. She gurgled some of it in her mouth and swallowed it down. Sounds of teeth brushing started to sound the same time JiU cracked the macaroon box open.

"Leftovers?"

"Yeah you guys left a few. My sugar levels needs to be recharged." She took a big bite of half of the vanilla macaroon.

"So, I have decided since we have nothing to do and we haven't had a break this long. Let's use it to finish the drama," Sua spoke while wiping her mouth with a towel.

"Seriously---"

"Yes! We have enough snacks I think."

"Guys, you better not---"

"I'll go get them prepared, you get the drama up!" Sua ordered, not letting JiU to even get anything out. JiU's mouth was left open. "O-Oh okay," she gave up. JiU got up from her seat and went inside her room to get her phone and quickly came back to see SuA all over the place with snacks in her hands.

"Are you guys planning to watch this all day?" JiU asked with disbelief.

"Unnie, the answer is probably yes," another person replied coming from the bathroom. JiU turned to find Dami walking out of the door; she flinched and her hand flung on her chest. "Oh my gosh, Dami, when did you end up there?"

"I thought you realized the room was empty?"

JiU sighed. "R-Right.."

A few hours had passed and they were nearly halfway through the drama, but tears were already spilt from everyone's eyes. JiU sobbed as she took a tissue, trying to hold back tears.

"W-Why didn't you warn me?!" JiU cried out.

SuA and Siyeon only continued to create more tears. "We haven't watched it either unnie!" Siyeon replied while dabbing her tissue on her eyes. She laid back and put her knees forward, frowning at the movie.

Then while the movie was proceeding, Yoohyeon got out of the shower. "Well this is surprising."

"It's been worse, Yoohyeon." Handong rolled her eyes while going back on her book. Dami was not even paying attention but rather putting on her headphones to cancel out the noise of them crying. Then Yoohyeon's eyes glared to the clock above the television. 3:30 pm..

She turned to count the members. "Guys, has anyone seen Gahyeon? She's supposed to be back by now."

Handong put the bookmark into her book and turned only to see the unnies busy crying and Dami also looking around. "She's been gone for her Pilates class since 10 am."

"She told me she didn't have any plans, she said she'll only get a wrap or something for lunch."

"But it's almost supper?"

Yoohyeon gritted her teeth. "Yeah. Dami, can you call her?"

"On it." Dami took the headphones off her head and went to her contacts. She scrolled down until she saw her name. She called it. Gahyeon was usually quick to pick-up calls, only a few seconds or more would get her to pick it up, but never more than three times. Dami pressed the hang up button. "No pick-up."

Yoohyeon's eyes widened. "S-She's probably having some sort of low battery right? This has happened before right?"

"Gahyeon is usually on schedule. She doesn't get out of line for any reason."

Then Dami's phone rang. The three of them jerked to pick it up. Dami put it on speaker phone. "Gahyeon-ah?!"

"Hello, sorry to say this isn't Gahyeon but it's her Pilates coach. Do you know where she is?"

Dami, Handong and Yoohyeon looked at each other. "Sorry, no. We've been trying to find out the same thing. Do you know where she went?"

"No sorry. Gahyeon attended the Pilates class and when she was packing up to leave, I thought she left without her phone and bags. I have it here with me at the gym in case Gahyeon comes back."

"Did she tell you where she went?"

"No she just.. Disappeared the moment she left this room without her stuff."

Dami gulped. Her breathe was now jittery and shaky. "We'll come as soon as possible to get it for her. Thank you for keeping it safe."

"Of course."

The call was ended and they were all silent. Exchanging glares and trying to reach each other's expressions. "Call the car," Handong told Dami.

"I'll get ready," Yoohyeon said worriedly.

"How about the unnies---"

"Forget about them, we need to make sure Gahyeon's okay."