Chapter 23

❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

~

Days before..

"S-Stop! Please, I just want to see my unnies!" Gahyeon's lips screamed while trying to fight the grip of the two guards.

"You will once we're done with you," Namjoon replied back. The guards left Gahyeon in the plain white room with no one but her own shadows. "P-Please! I.. I can't do it!"

Namjoon smashed the red button. "Starting," he announced to the Taehyung and the rest at the background. "Please! S-Stop!"

The headset that wrapped around Gahyeon's temples started to beep slowly. The wires that connected to her wrists started to hiss quietly. Everything in the observing room was silent, but the testing room was all screaming and banging. Gahyeon could not get out of her restraints, she was alone, weak and panicked. Nothing could help her. Tears streamed down her eyes like a waterfall as she thought of her members. She missed them dearly, she wanted to see them, but she could not escape nor did she know where they were.

Before another thought, Gahyeon was already transferred into another setting. Her restrictions were gone, the equipment, everything --- gone.

She fell on her knees around the rainy area. Her hair was directly drained by the rain and her outfit felt damp. She looked down and realized the familiar red and black outfit. The chains clinged together when Gahyeon shifted a bit. She sighed to let her tears fall, rippling the puddles. Around her were colorful neon lights, a path leading to who knows where and just random familiar buildings. She did recognize it though, it was the 'BOCA' music video set, but this time she was alone and it felt much more eerie.

She stood up and wiped her tears and tried to get the mud off her knees and elbows. "Where are the unnies? Where are they when I need them the most, where?!"

Gahyeon started to sob again.

Her legs roamed around the place for a moment, trying to get some shelter from the rain. She shut her eyes and looked up at the sky, feeling all rainfall just collapse on her skin. Her tears fell too and her arms just flailing around in the air in the sense of defeat.

"Where are they?" she whispered hoarsely before creating a huge scream as she felt her body topple in to the ground without feeling any impact. The next thing she knew, her body's movements were all up to gravity. She was falling, falling into a void, screaming on top of her lungs. She reached her hands out but she just could not find anything to grab. Although there was no ground so far to smash Gahyeon's body into pieces, her whole weight brought her down, her soul felt pulled downwards.

She felt like any moment could be the last. She sighed out a cold breathe with a cry following with it. "Help me! P-Please let me out!"

Then her heart stopped a beat as she felt her body was now on the ground. Her breathing, instead of becoming normal, quickened. Her arms and legs felt numb. Instead of being soaking wet with the rain, she was now covered in sweat. She realized her fingers were tensed up and her wrists were still constricted. Her eyes dilated when the guards came by her side to take the headset off her temples. She then saw through the glass, seeing the two men in charge of this, three if you include the faint shadow of Yoongi at the background.

"What did you do to me?" she whimpered with more tears broke out after she blinked. Taehyung only turned his back and said something that was inaudible to Gahyeon. They both could not really hear each other, but Gahyeon was too angered and upset to let that slide. "I said, what did you do?!" she screamed while fighting the grip of the guards. Her body jolted upwards and she pushed the guards away.

"Hey!" one exclaimed with Gahyeon running out of the door.

"Answer me!" she screamed while theowing her hands on Namjoon's body. She grabbed his neck and put pressure on it with the horror and terror she felt. She could not control herself, she wanted to hurt him. She continued to press on it, Namjoon starting to choke.

"Take her away. Lock her up," the deep and devilish voice of Taehyung quietly murmured from the distance. The guards immediately came and pulled Gahyeon upwards and away from Namjoon's body. By that time, she was aware of what she had done. She sighed while being dragged.

"What just happened? Why.. Why was I like that? I wanted to hurt him.. Why?"