Chapter 15

❝ 𝐁𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭. 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞. ❞

~

Click!

The sliding doors locked shut once Dami, the last to enter, was seated properly.

"Glad to see everyone's alive," the man began, taking off his glasses. JiU tiled her head to see the rear view mirror. It was Yoongi again. "Before you give us anymore surprises, mind if you tell us who's been involved with us? Explain the night in which someone, who seemed to be your buddy, visited me. Let's start with that, shall we, Yoongi?"

"Oh, Namjoon, you mean. Yeah, he doesn't do dirty work, I presume he mentioned that? He's more of the, oh what's the word, the brains sort of thing, but he's very reliable."

"Obviously."

Yoongi laughed. "Why's everyone so quiet? Don't be so tense. I'm sure you all are curious of your friend's condition?"

Siyeon rolled her eyes and chuckled sarcastically. "We have been for the past few days, thanks to you, dumbass."

"You all are so impatient."

"You took our maknae!" Siyeon roared while struggling to strangle Yoongi with Dami and Handong's hands restricting her back. "H-Hey, hey! Siyeon, please calm yourself."

She sat back down with crossed arms. "I understand you are all upset and cross but I will tell you something, once we fulfil our will, you're free to go. You have what we've asked from you?"

"The hard drive."

"Precisely. Now hand it in." He drew his hand out to the members. SuA had kept the hard drive, she dug into her handbag and gave out a disk. Yoongi smiled once he felt the disk in his grasp. "Do you know where we are going?"

Everyone looked out the windows. "We're going out of the city?"

"Yes but where?"

Everyone looked again. They could not get much information. "No? Hm, alright, I hope you'd know after the text you've received?"

JiU gasped. "Gahyeon."

"Yes," he announced while fidgeting with the disk but then setting it away in his suit. "You won't have to wait much longer, I promise. We're almost there." From this point on, only thoughts could fill the room. No words, only thoughts and possibilities.

Some of them gripped their knees, gritted their teeth, calmed their inside soul, anything really to pass the time. They were too eager, sometimes their breathing could turn out to be too disturbing to hear, only making the situation even worse. Could Gahyeon be so near? They would finally see their member once more and be complete as Dreamcatcher. They could---

SCREECH!

Yoongi unlatched his belt and slipped on a pair of shades and chewed on some bubble gum. "We're here."

Shaking from the sudden stop to cut off their thoughts fully, their trembling bodies exited the car one by one, slowly.

Immediately, they were towered with a large structure. It did not reach the height and size of other skyscrapers or office buildings, but it was big enough for something similar to a school lab or a simple library.

"And where are we exactly?" Handong asked after laying eyes on this place. "You'll see." Yoongi walked forth with the girls tagging behind. He took something out of his vest --- a card. He scanned the card on the sensor beside the front door and then leaned in to scan his eyes and fingerprint.

"Is that necessary?" Siyeon asked.

"Oh of course, Miss Lee," he silently snickered, "what's inside is too classified for anyone, except the people we trust which we do to you girls, to even take a glimpse of."

Beep!

The metal doors slid open. Yoongi smoothly turned to his left and bowed, giving way for the girls. "Ladies first."

With eyes glancing to it's corner, trying to keep watch of Yoongi and his every move, JiU led the group inside. She scanned the area that it did not appear to look like it had any armed guards or literally anyone there. She still needed to be cautious, her members meant a lot to her. It was something valuable she could never lose. She had her arms held out to shield Dami and Yoohyeon, the youngests of the current group, while walking slowly.

Siyeon and Handong both turned back to see the other side of the door; they were already inside the building.

"Go on. I'll be right behind you all," Yoongi reassured. A smile was seen right before the dim room lights consumed them. Yoongi had now become as simple as a silhouette, standing, waiting, but then unexpectedly moved forward. "You should trust us as we trust you," he joked while walking behind Siyeon and SuA.

"And who do we expect to meet?" JiU questioned while entering another door.

"The head of the organization, and of course your member, don't worry."

"And when should we meet them?" The second JiU asked another, the room they were all now in was pitch black. They saw nothing, until multiple dots of red began appearing from the walls, pointing down. Everyone looked back at Yoongi who was laughing.

"Oh soon, when you wake up," he laughed even more, "if you wake up."

Then everyone in the six felt a shot dive deep into their necks. SuA's hand involuntarily reached for it, touched her neck, and drew it back.

Blood.

Yoongi took his hand up and waved. The last thing each of them heard before falling and blanking out was, "Goodnight."