Chapter VIII

Grayson's POV

I was waiting for her to come out from the shop. After two minutes,I went inside. I saw her looking at the items. She was pretty with her outfit today.
The cashier is my friend so she teased us.
Without thinking of her "good" attitude,I think I can like her.
But I always remember what she did to me. I am still upset with her.
We arrived in our house. I assisted my grandmother to get out from the car. She is still sleeping inside while her two friends were getting inside the house. When grandma sat in the couch on the terrace, I went back to her. I parked the car properly. We have five cars in a row.
I got the key and wake her up.
"Hey,wake up!"
I shook her shoulder.
"Hmm. Go ahead."
"I'm really going."
I got her seatbelt.
"I'm still sleepy." She said in a sleepy tone.
"You can sleep inside. Not here. You're still in the car." I told her. She opened her eyes.
She went out and got her luggage. She stopped from walking when she saw my grandmother.
"Grandma?" She said.
"Oh,hello dear."
I was confused why they are already friends.
"Care to tell me why are you friends already?"
Grandma laughed at me. I remembered when she told me about the share. I will never do it.
"Harry let her use your room. They are three people. It's crowded if they stay together."
"No."
"You can sleep with your dad. Remember there are four rooms in this house."
"Fine. "
"No,I can stay in my friends room,grandma. Don't worry." She said.
"No. You can't."
I never let anyone enter my room. And now,this woman can get in there. No way?
"I'm staying in my room." I said to them. She laughed.
"Yeah,you can. I'll stay in my friends room. " she said. She laughed but never reaches to her eyes. Useless!
I got inside. They remained outside. Since the weather is not yet cold.
I went to my room. We don't have a cook. I cook my own meal. My father eat in the restaurant most of the time.
I went down. It's 4:30 in the afternoon. I saw Jonah in the kitchen.
"Sis,you don't have to cook. Please take a rest. I'm going to cook for us."
"No I can help."
"No need."
"Well,I let Finn comes here. She needs to do volunteer since she did something bad at you."
"Do you know?"
"Yeah she told us. She's worried about you."
"She's tired."
"No,she can help you."
"Let her sleep."
I started to get all the ingredients.  Jonah left and I saw grandma and Finn are still talking outside. She's laughing while talking to the old woman. Tsk,bipolar woman!
I went back to the kitchen. I made my grandmother's favorite spaghetti. This will be our dinner. I made steak too.
After an hour,she went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
"You know how to cook?" She said as if she was surprised.
"A little."
"Great." Then she exited in the kitchen. But after awhile,she went back inside.
"What can I help?"
"Nothing,General Manager."
I said. I continued chopping the onions in front of her. She sat down in front of me.
"You can take a rest in my room." I said to her. Her eyes almost showed how sleepy she was.
"I don't know where to go." She said. I washed my hands and lead her the way.
She followed me. I got her luggage. Grandma saw us.
"Take a rest,honey,then we'll have dinner together." She nodded.
"She has jet lag,Harry. Check her,she might have a fever." I looked at her. She looks weary and tired. We climbed up the stairs and entered my room. I put the draperies down so that the sun rays  won't get in.
My room has a king size bed. I choose black and white color for my room. She looked around and  then lie down on the soft and comfortable bed.
I put my palm on her forehead and to my surprise,she was running a fever. She's been talking to my grandma happily but she has a fever already. I got my thermometer and checked her temperature.
"Did you turn on the air condition?" She said.
"No,are you feeling cold?"
"Yeah. Very cold." She pulled the covers until her chest.
Ting! I looked at the thermometer. It is 38° C. I got a hand towel and dipped it in a water. I put it on her forehead.
"You wanted to help me there but you have a fever. Are you crazy?"
I murmured. Her eyes were closed. Her face was pale. I tapped her shoulder gently until she slept soundly.
"What a weak woman!Outside looks so strong!"
I shook my head and fix the duvet on her chest.
"Grayson,can you get my jacket?"
She said. Oh my!did she hear what I'm saying earlier?
I got my jacket and gave it to her. She didn't look at it if it hers. I helped her to put it on her.
"Why I'm having a fever?"
She said.
"Maybe because you are stress and you always work a lot." I said. She turned her head away.
"You can leave now."
"Rest and I'll bring your food here."
"No need,I'm going down. I'll become better later."
"Finn,you can't. Just take a rest."
"I'm fine. "
"Don't think about owing a gratitude to me. You can pay me later." I told her with anger in my voice.
She looked at me. Her eyes were full of tears.
"Why are you crying?" I asked her. She wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Are you angry at me?" She said.
"No,you didn't listen to me. For once, forget that you are strong in front of me. Okay? " I said to her. Her tears were running on her checks once more.
I hugged her tightly. I let her sleep again. When she was sleeping already, I left my room. I saw her friends outside the door.
"Is she okay?"
"She has a fever. "
"Oh,geez..this is the first time she got sick. Maybe because she never worked a lot nowadays. "
Jonah said.
" Thank you for taking care of her,Harry."
I smiled.
"Grandma told me to."
"What?"
"They are good friends with my grandmother."
"By the way, my husband will come here too,is it possible?" Lee said. I nodded my head.
"Sure no problem."
"Thanks,Harry."
"Enjoy your stay here."