Chapter 4: The Red Dragon Emperor

Y/N awoke once again. It was around 8 AM. He sighed to himself as he only got about three hours of sleep. He got ready for the day and went out. As he walked by, he saw Issei by the park with a girl in church clothing.

Y/N: (thoughts) What's Issei doing with a nun?

He saw a little boy nearby trip and fall. The nun got up and went over him. Y/N's eyes widen as he saw the nun's hand glow green and the little boy's injury had been healed. The little boy runs off and Y/N looks over there suspiciously.

Y/N: (thoughts) Is this that nun that was supposed to come here? Dohnaseek had been talking about it since our last contract together.

Y/N looked back at the nun's hands and saw two rings. One on each hands. Y/N knew what those were. He picked up a book full of known sacred gears over the years.

Y/N: (thoughts) That sacred gear...that's Twilight Healing. Raynare is gathering quite the powerful pieces.

???: Hey there cutie!

Y/N: Huh?

Yolko: Name's Yolko, dear. Let's say you come with me and have a little fun. What do you say?

Y/N: (glares and sighs) I don't have time for this. Get out of here.

Yolko: My!~ What a rude boy!~ I like those who play hard to get.~

Y/N: I don't have time for this.

Y/N runs off and leaves this lady that tried to flirt with him. He followed Issei and the nun and saw that they stopped at the base of a hill that led to Raynare's base. The church.

Y/N: (thoughts) It's just as I thought. This is the nun Dohnaseek was talking about.

Y/N could overhear talking from around the corner and peers around. Seeing Issei and the nun talking to each other. He found out that her name's Asia Argento. She asked Issei to come by the church anytime.

Y/N: (thoughts) This'll cause problems for you Issei. This seems bad. To make matters worst, they both enjoy each other's company. 

He sees Issei wave and leaves the girl behind. Y/N's phone rings and he receives a message from Rias. He was asked to come to their school club house at the end of their school day. Seeing Y/N had no plans for the day, he agrees.

Timeskip-Dawn

It was now dawn and Y/N had now arrived at the school. Just before he was about to cross the school gates, he was sealed in place.

Y/N: (sigh) Did you really have to do that, Miss Sitri?

Sona: Why are you here, kuro no kenshi.

Blonde kid: Wait? This guy is the Black Swordsman? Hah! He doesn't look like much!

Sona was usually tired of her pawn's, Saji Genshirou, antics so she released the sealing spell she had placed upon Y/N and said swordsman dashed in front of Saji and put Elucidator up against his neck. Sona's peerage was about to attack, but Sona held her hand up to halt them while doing so with a small smirk on her face.

Y/N: You know...if you keep up that attitude you may die. In fact...there may be contract on your head.

Saji: (sweating bullets) W-Wait really?

Y/N: (sheathes Elucidator) No not really. But seriously, keep up that attitude you may die.

Sona and Tsubaki kept eyeing the sword on his back. The black one to be specific.

Sona: (thoughts) So he's still been using that sword for all these years, huh? (normal) I see you've still been using that sword my family forged for you.