Chapter 15: Khaos Brigade

While the others were discussing plans on how to stop the ones causing the barrier and the attack, Vali and Y/N were outside the school, causing havoc among the human magicians.

Vali: Balance Break!

Albion: Vanishing Dragon. Balance...Breaker!

A bright blue light emits from Vali and it soon fades, revealing him in a his Balance Breaker. His Scale Mail Armor.

Issei: (from inside school) That easily!? I had to sacrifice my left hand to do that for ten seconds!

The magicians fire their magic lasers, aiming at Vali. But, his magic was so powerful that it was easily blocked by the amount of magic circles that he was producing.

On Y/N's end, he was slashing through multiple magicians, tearing his swords through their bodies.

After eliminating a few, he flies back a little, producing multiple colored orbs at his side.

Y/N: Generate all elements! (flies forward) Discharge!

The orbs fly towards their foe's exploding upon impact with the elements of light, dark, fire, water, ice, and air. Y/N's sword glows blue and and drags a group of magicians together, using {Starburst Stream}, eliminating multiple foes.

Y/N: Starburst...Stream!

A loud burst of magic occurs as Y/N looks to the source

A loud burst of magic occurs as Y/N looks to the source. Vali had produced a giant orb, which he releases, sending a surge of electricity in the area, eliminating a majority of the magicians.

At the same time, even more magicians pour out of the giant magic circle that rested in the sky.

Y/N: (thoughts) Damn! If this keeps up, I'll be overtaken by Gasper's sacred gear!

Y/N senses the magic beams that were heading for him. Using his powers of flight, he quickly dodges the beams. He raises his right hand, sending out a burst of flames and with his left hand, he sends a torrent of aerial magic.

The aerial element cuts the magicians, causing them to dissipate into yellow-like pixels. Y/N then senses a strong magic presence appear in the room where all the Satans were.