Chapter 10: Awakening

Kokabiel had launched an attack on Kuoh Academy and the ORC had head to the school to desperately stop the war fanatic. A blueish-purple translucent barrier appears over the school

Sona: We've created a protective barrier around the academy. If all goes well, it should contain the damage.

Rias: Thank you. This will really help, Sona.

Sona: However, I can't guarantee it will hold if the situation changes.

Rias: True.

A light blue magic circle appears behind the group and out comes the Queen of Sona's peerage.

Issei: Vice president! How's Irina doing?

Tsubaki: Her life is not in danger thanks to you, Argento-san.

Asia: What a relief!

Issei: What happened to Xenovia?

Saji: No sign of Kiba or Y/N, either?

Issei: Yeah. I've tried calling them. But I just know they're okay.

Koneko: (nods) I'm sure.

Sona: We'll do our best to keep the barrier up, but the school buildings may not remain intact. A most regrettable loss.

Rias: We won't let that happen.

Sona: (looks back) Rias, we still have time. Call your brother.

Rias: (shakes head) In that case, shouldn't you also call your sister?

Sona: My family does not...I'm sure your brother loves you dearly. (thoughts) Calling her would only make it worse. Especially if Y/N is involved. (normal) Sirzechs will surely act. So please...

Akeno: (walking up to pair) I've already contacted Sirzechs-sama.

Rias: Akeno!? I didn't ask you to do that!

Akeno: (stern) Rias, although I fully understand that you do not wish to cause trouble for your brother, our enemy is one of the leasers of the Fallen Angel. This enemy is our of our league. (smiles) Let's take the Satan's helping hand.

Rias: (sighs in approval)

Akeno: I appreciate your approval, buchou. Sirzechs-sama's reinforcements should arrive in about an hour.

Rias: Good grief. Always one step ahead of me, aren't you? One hour, you say?

Rias and her peerage then enter the school, making their way to the back where Kokabiel awaits them.

Rias: Issei, I need you to act as our support.

Issei: Support?

Rias: I want you to share your heightened power, the power of your gift, with everyone.

Issei: I see. I can do that!

Rias: (looks to Akeno and Koneko) Until Issei can share his power, I'll need you to buy us some time.

Akeno: Yes ma'am.

Koneko: Yes, buchou.

Rias: Issei.

Issei: Y-Yes?

Rias: I'm counting on you.

Issei: Of course!

Rias: We're on the offensive this time. We're going to storm the academy to prevent Kokabiel from releasing his power. Unlike our battle with Riser, our lives will be on the line. However, I won't allow any of you to die. My precious servants, come back alive so we can study here once again!