Chapter 16: Heading Home To The Underworld

Season 3. Let's go. There's probably like a month timeskip so yeah. Enough rambling. Let us begin.

--------------------------------------------

Y/N awoke the next morning and the room was quite odd. He got up and looked around, seeing that the room was much larger than normal. Not only that, it looked much fancier than the normal Hyoudou Residence.

As he looked around, he noticed the large canopy that surrounded the bed and how large the actual mattress was. It could fit three people actually.

One thing ran through Y/N's mind. "Where the hell did I wake up!?" That was the question that rang through Y/N's mind. He got up and opened the door closest to him which it being the bathroom. It was a large one with a bathtub and large shower. Y/N knew it wasn't his apartment as his apartment was never this nice. He didn't want to believe whether this house was the Hyoudou Residence as well. He was about to call Issei until a loud yell was heard. It was familiar as it was the perverted brown haired boy's scream.

Y/N: Am I really in Issei's house?

A knock was heard at the door and it opened up to be Issei's mother.

Issei's Mother: Oh Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, Mrs. Hyoudou?

Issei's Mother: I believe it's time for you to get up now! It's the last day of school as summer vacation is about to begin!

Y/N: Of course, Mrs. Hyoudou.

The door closes and Y/N stretches, getting up and heading to the window and opening it up. He gazed out of the window into the beautiful morning of the small town of Kuoh. 

His phones rings and he picks it up and it was an unknown number. He wasn't sure who it was so he picked it up and it wasn't who he expected. It was Irina and she somehow got his number.

Irina: 'Hey there boo! I already miss you up here in Europe, but we'll be seeing each other soon! Here's a little present.'

He then looks at the picture that was sent to him and he blushed. Perhaps the color of a tomato. Irina had sent him a selfie of herself on the beach in a swimsuit. He did admit that she was gorgeous.

He smiled at the little gift he was given and stepped into the bathroom, freshening up for the day

He smiled at the little gift he was given and stepped into the bathroom, freshening up for the day. As he got out of the bathroom, dressed up in the school uniform, he ate breakfast and had told Issei's parents that he was going first. Entering the garage, he turned on his motorcycle and drove his way to the school.

Arriving at the school, he entered his class and was swarmed by Issei's pervert friends. Asking questions as to where he is or what's going on over at his house. Y/N was already tired and never really liked talking to them so he just waved them off. He then started to think of the coming summer. He had thought about inviting Irina back over and head somewhere. Perhaps go hiking in the mountains. But, Y/N had gotten a message from his mother during the school year and requested that he visit home. While he had no objections about going back to visit, it was mostly the reason his mother had actually sent him.