Chapter 31: Origins

Y/N: I'll ask again, Azazel. Who am I? What is the Star King?

The tension that filled the air. It was nerve racking. Kiba was worried at his friend. Issei was confused as to what was going on.

Irina was very concerned, and the others were concerned, but were curious to what the Star King was and why Y/N was called that. In fact, that's what he's known throughout the Sitri domain.

Azazel: ...It's not something easy to explain, but...all I can say is, you're of descent of a legendary king or rather a reincarnation. That's all I have at the moment.

Y/N sighs in frustration and starts to head to his room.

Azazel: But, if you want more information on your bloodline, find the place called the "Great Library." It's in the Underworld somewhere.

He doesn't respond and only continues where he's going, leaving the others concerned for the black haired boy.

Irina: I-I should go check on him.

She runs off and Rias looks to Azazel with a curious look.

Rias: I know Y/N was bestowed that title weeks ago, but what is the Star King exactly?

Azazel: That is something you'll have to ask Sirzechs about. He might not give the answers your looking for. (thoughts) Besides, Y/N isn't ready to learn of the burdens of what rests on his shoulders.

With Y/N

Y/N was laying on his bed, visibly ticked off. He wasn't provided the answers he wanted. Well, not all of it. His first clue was to find the Great Library. They said it was somewhere in the Underworld, but where?

So many questions had run through his mind right now. He didn't like being kept in the dark. He could always ask his mother, but he feared that he would receive the same answers from Azazel. Basically, more questions that need to be asked.

Y/N: (grits teeth) Dammit...

???: (from behind door) Boo?

Y/N: Irina? (sigh) Come in.

The door opens to reveal the violet eyed beauty. She goes behind Y/N and pushes her chest into his back, leaning her chin on his shoulder as she put her arms around his neck.

Irina: Is something wrong?

Y/N: Yeah...just...a lot of questions that I hoped that could be answered.

Irina: How about we turn in for tonight? Sound good?

Y/N: Yeah...sounds lovely.

Irina: Good.

She pecks his cheek and she turns off the lights and the two lay down in bed. Irina was sleeping soundly, but Y/N was still pondering the questions.

The Great Library.

Sighing, he pulls Irina closer to him, resting his head on top of hers as she snuggled into the warmth of Y/N's body.

Next Day, Gremory Auditorium

The next day had arrived and the Gremory family were hosting an event. Issei was holding a show as the Boob Dragon.

Y/N was requested to be on security detail so he stood of to the side. He watched the show with disinterest, rather focusing on heading to the Great Library. 

Girl: Everyone! The Boob Dragon is in a pinch! Send your strength to Boob Dragon! All together now!

Kids: Boobs!

Y/N: (scoffs) If only these brats knew the true reason behind his status as a Devil. Harem king sounds stupid.

???: Well, you're not wrong.