Chapter 21: Hello Again, Lovely Angel

Y/N and Sona's Peerage, along with Klein and Suguha, were riding on the train back to Kuoh, leaving the Underworld.

Y/N's phone rang and saw a new message from Irina.

Irina: 'I'm coming to Kuoh tomorrow and attending the school there! How about we have a date!'

Y/N: 'Sure. Just tell me when and where to wait and I'll meet you there.'

Irina: 'Alright! See you then, boo!'

Y/N smiled and put his phone back, a smile still plastered on his face. Sugu saw this and was intrigued.

Suguha: Hey, onii-chan.

Y/N: Hmm?

Suguha: What's with the smile on your face?

Y/N: (chuckle) It's nothing, Sugu.

The black haired boy starts to ruffle his cousin's hair, much to her displeasure, starts to swat his hand away. Y/N was happy throughout the train ride.

Timeskip-Night, Hyoudou Residence

Y/N was currently in the same room as Issei, standing over him with an unamused look on his face. Issei was sitting in his chair at his desk with a notebook and other materials open on his desk.

Y/N: Did you seriously forget to do your homework?

Issei: Yes! Please help me, Y/N!

Y/N: (shakes head) Sorry, you're on your own.

Issei: You bastard! But then again, I have something more important to do than homework.

Y/N: Oh really? What's that?

Issei: During my training, I pushed away all my earthly desires in order to get stronger...

Y/N: -_- I find that very hard to believe.

Issei: But as a result, my unrelenting desire to see and talk to girls made me realize my overwhelming lust for boobs.

Y/N: You sure you haven't gone crazy?

Issei: I ended up hallucinating about having conversation with boobs!

Y/N: Oh my god, you definitely went insane. You need help man. Like, therapy help. Seriously.

Issei: But thanks to that, I have come one step closer to the truth of erotica!

Y/N: Are you even listening!?

Issei: (gets out of chair and grabs Y/N's shoulders) I'm going to create a new skill just like how I came up with Dress Break!

Y/N: Get the fuck off me! 

Then a knocking sound could be heard from the door. Issei yells for the person to come in. The door opens, revealing Akeno walking in with a tray of tea.

Akeno: Issei-kun, I brought you some tea. It's nice to see you here, Y/N.

Y/N: (nods) Good to see you too, Akeno-san.

Y/N glances back to Issei, who was back in his chair doing his studies.

Y/N: Right. I'll see you guys later.

He leaves the room and his phone rings. He brings it up and it was a message from Klein. Y/N grins and hurries back to his room, putting on his black coat with his two swords.

Jumping out of the window, he heads to the Dicey Cafe, doing a joint contract with both Klein and Agil.

Timeskip-Next Day, Kuoh Academy