Chapter 30: The Star King

As everyone looked into the air, they all watched as Rias slowly descended in her pink bra, clearly embarrassed and confused as to why she was at a ruined battlefield. Taking in her surroundings, she sees that she is in Kyoto.

Rias: I-Issei? Wait, am in Kyoto!?

Y/N: (thoughts) God dammit, I'll kill Issei later. (normal) Issei, whatever you're doing, make it quick!

Listening to Y/N's words, Issei returns his attention back to Rias.

Rias: In other words, you summoned me?

Elsha: (in Issei's mind) Poke them. Poke her boobs.

Somehow Rias was able to hear Elsha and she was shocked. Her bra had fallen off as that happened.

(A/N): Kill me now. I really want to die as I was writing this section. Fucking kill me.

Issei: P=Poke them?

Elsha: Yes. Poke them. Like you always do. Boop them.

Issei: Boop!?

Y/N: Hurry it up, will you!

Issei: Shut up! No way! What's the point of poking them!?

Elsha: The nipples of Rias Gremory. They are a switch.

Issei: Wh-What are you talking about!?

Elsha: A switch to open the doors to your potential.

Issei: Elsha-sama, it's not like buchou's nipples are buttons to awaken my powers!

Y/N: Oh for the love of--yes they are god dammit! So stop fooling around and poke them!

Elsha: He is right. They are your buttons.

Rias: (starts to glow) Wh-What's going on!?

Elsha: Rias Gremory's boobs have come in contact with your potential and evolved.

Issei: B-Buchou's boobs...

Y/N: I can't believe I'm saying this...can you please poke them!? So we can finally end this battle!

Issei: This takes time! I have to cherish it!

Elsha: Do hurry up. Poking them will cause dramatic changes within you.

As he thought of this, Issei begins a huge nosebleed and Y/N and Siegfried stand off to the side. The silver haired man is confused and looks towards the black haired boy.

Siegfried: Is he always like this?

Y/N: (sigh) Unfortunately, yes.

Siegfried: I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you have to have someone like him as an ally.

Y/N: It is a shame.

Issei: (determined) I got it. I finally understand the situation. (walks to Rias) I'll do it!

Rias: (tilts head) Issei?

Issei: (perverted smile) ...Buchou, please let me poke your boobs!

Y/N: At least the explain the fucking situation first you dumbass!

Rias: (blushes madly) I-I don't really understand. I don't really understand, but I understand!

Y/N: Oh my--just kill me now. God fucking dammit...

Issei was happy and he deactivates his gauntlet, letting his finger roam free. Rias closes her eyes and braces for Issei's poke.

Y/N was trying do hard not to kill the perverted bastard already.