chapter eight

I was on my broom when I passed the Hogwarts Express flying by the windows I saw George and Fred and stayed at the window making faces till they noticed me. They started laughing as I smiled at them flying forward to see Harry and them and doing he same thing until they laughed as well. I zoomed off and landed at Hogwarts in time to meet with Dumbledore, I arrived in his office as he greeted me with a smile "since your education was finished during the summer you are merely here to keep watch over Potter the ministry already knows who you are and what you are so you are no longer being tracked for underaged magic using and have accepted your graduation" he said as I nodded my head at him "the other student will be arriving shortly go to the main entryway and join them to the great hall that is all for today Miss.Vandort" he said dismissing me.

I was waiting at the steps for the others to show up when I saw Malfoy standing there with the others in tow. When he saw me he rolled his eyes "problem Malfoy because I'm sure we can work something out" i said with a smirk causing him to frown "i wouldnt want to touch you even if you where the last girl on earth" he said with a proud smirk "not what i meant but take as you please Malfoy cause honestly your to short for my liking" i said as i heard the twins laughing "well i guess I'm in the running if you like tall guys then" joked Fred causing me to make a gagging face "please your like an older brother it's just wrong" I retorted causing both him and George laugh. We all made it to the great hall and sat at our table when I noticed Malfoy looking at me, so me being me i made a funny face causing him to look at me a bit disgusted but i swear i could have seen a slight smile on his face leaving me a bit confused. George seemed to notice this so he nudged me gaining my attention "what's going on with you and Malfoy?" He asked concerned causing me to chuckle "nothing I actually saw him during the summer and he seemed to be a bit nicer to me" I said as I took a bite of my chicken "that's odd dont you think" he said having my attention again before looking back over to Malfoy who was rolling his eyes at Pansy as she tried her best to flirt with him "I suppose but I really dont see much to it honestly" I replied as I finished my dinner then taking a sip of my water to wash down my food. I knew alot was going to change this year since the ministry was going to have someone come and watch Dumbledore but I tried to stay enthusiastic for the school year with my friends, I got up to leave the great hall as all the students where heading back to their houses. I was on my way to the kitchen when I felt someone grab my arm causing me to turn around and see Pansy glaring at me "stay away from Draco he's mine" she growled causing me to smirk "darlingnif I wanted Malfoy I would already have him" I said snatching my arm away. She glared at me then tried to punch me but I grabbed hold of her arm and twisted it behind her back holding her there as she screamed in pain "let go you brute!" She yelled at me "next time you try to hit me I'll rip the whole fucking thing off got it" I seethed before shoving her foward into her friends "you'll regret that" she growled stepping forward before freezing in place "something wrong here" I heard Malfoy say from behind me "this mudblood assaulted me!" She yelped out to him grabbing his arm acting innocent for his pity causing me to roll my eyes at her. Scuffing I tyrned to walk away "you cant leave until you pay for hirting me Vandort!" I heard Pansy exclaim causing me to turn around and stare at her "and who doing to stop me?" I asked as she stared at me "Malfoy? Because he doesnt seem the least bit interested in you sob story at all" I pointed out as she turned to look at him shocked as he smirked at me "I'm off then have fun you two" I said walking away as I could hear Pansy arguing with Malfoy about just standing there and not defending her. I went to the Gryffindor commons instead of the kitchen due to being frustrated already, upon entering I heard the twins laughing with a bunch of other students. I looked over at the group who seemed to involved in their conversation to notice my arrival so I continued on to my room. I saw Hermione on her bed shooting up from bed when she saw me "I thought you where on the run" she said softly looking around "honestly I graduated already I know everything I need to know it's been acknowledged by the ministry and I'm bo longer being tracked anymore for underaged use of magic all thanks to being a guardian" I replied as I took off my uniform "then why are you here if you graduated?" She asked confused before remembering who's guardian I was "right.. Harry.." she said softly as she looked at the ground upset. I sighed as I pulled on a black oversized sweater shirt that acted like a dress with my grey thigh high socks "it's alright I'm still going to class with the lot of you and we can go about like we did before alright" I said as I tied my hair in a low loose ponytail "yes your right I shouldn't get upset with the whole thing it's just hard knowing what will happen to you" she said as I hugged her "I'll be fine I haven't died yet have I" I said with a laugh causing her to scold me for talking like that. Everyone was sleeping and I decided to go sit downstairs infront of the fireplace, I sat on the couch with my acustic guitar playing a soft song.