chapter 25

I woke up to the feeling of pressure between my legs, "George wake up I feel pressure and I dont know why" I said gaining his attention as he got up to get a doctor "I will be in the waiting room" Fred said as he walked out as well "alright I hear that you feel some pressure" the doctor said as a nurse came in with him "yes" I replied as he nodded his head "alright let's have a look then" he said as he lifted the blanket to check "well it's time to push " he said smiling at me as Geroge looked at him and I could tell he wanted to look "dont you dare George Weasley" I stated firmly as he smirked at me before looking anyways "wow the baby had alot of hair" he said as the nurse smiled at him. I was no in the middle of the doctor instructing me to push and breath and what bot I was exhausted and just wanted it to be over "okay one last push and your first born will be here" he said as I was holding George's hand pushing like I was told and soon enough the room was filled with the sound of cries as the nurse instructed George on how to cut the umbilical cord then she cleaned out the babys nose and throat "well it's a boy!" She said and she wrapped himself in a blanket and handed him to George. He  leaned over so I could see him to but I had another contraction "alright baby number two want to come out now" I heard the doctor say as George handed one of the other nurses our son. Not to long and the cries of another baby filled the room George cut the umbilical cord then the nurse repeated the processe of cleaning out its nose and throat "it's another boy" she said as George laughed. I delivered the after birth and I was finally able to relax and hopefully get some sleep my eyes felt heavy, george was distracted with the boys to notice If i took a small nap so I let myself slip into a quiet sleep.

George's pov

I was watching as they checked their weight and what not when we all heard the monitor beeping causing a nurse to rush over to Camila. I turned and saw her with her eyes closed as the doctor rushed in with a crew behind him all you could hear in the halls was somebody calling out a code blue. I was told to leave the room "Wait is she alright Camila! CAMILA!!!" I shouted as I was pushed out of the room. Fred was at my side worried "what happened!" He asked as I looked at him noticing Hermione and them all standing there worried "I.. i dont know one second she was fine then shes out I dont know what happened" I said as my hands where shaken as Fred made me go to the waiting room "are the babies" Fred was starting to talk when I looked at him "the twins are fine" I said as I was shaking my leg impatiently. Soon the doctor came out causing us all stand up "Mr.Weasly mom is safe her body went into shock after delivering the babies but she should make a full recovery just make sure she rest and takes it easy for a month, you can see her in awhile once she awakens" he said walking away causing us all to release a breath of relief. Everybody stayed at the hospital with me to see Camila and the twins, a nurse told us she was awake but not to cause her any stress. I walked into the room and saw her laying there in the bed "hey how you feeling" I asked as I sat on the bed next to her causing her to smile "exgausted" she said honestly causing me to laugh Hermione and them came in causing her to smile "oh Camila you have doomed the next generation with another pair of weasly twins" Hermione said jokingly as Camila laughed "dont I know it" she responded causing Fred and I to smirk at eachother "can see them" she asked as I nodded my head as I got up to retrieve our son's I handed her the first one she stared down at him with a small smile before wanting to cry "what's wrong?" I asked worried "he sort of looks like Sirius" she said as I took a better look at him and she was right his nose looked a bit like sirius nose "well any names?" I asked as she wiped a tear away as she was in thought "well his first name was already decided four months ago If he was a boy" she said causing me to be confused she never told me about having a name "Fred" she said causing me to look at her surprised and Fred to smile "awe Camila I'm touched" he said as she rolled her eyes "after I saw your death I decided if I had a boy he would be named after his uncle who died protecting what he believed in and with a smile on his face" she said as Fred and I both looked at her surprised we had no memory of that event but she did she can still remeber it so vividly that when ever anybody brings it up she seems like she wants to cry "Fred Mason Weasley.. I like that" I said causing her to smile at me then I passed her our second born who was more awake than his brother was "Sirius Lupin Weasley" she said as I smiled at her choice in names "alright can I hold my nephew now" said Hermione excited "alright here you go" I said gently taking Fred from Camila and passing him to her she cradled him while cooing at him "harry want to hold Sirius?" Camila said gaining Harry's attention as he nodded his head taking the infant from her arms carefully before smiling down at him wiping a few tears "he does have some resemblance to him" he said as Camila smiled weakly. They where all at aww with the twins that Camila and I had our own conversation "they have your red hair" she said running her hand through my hair causing me to smile "yes but the black families features are very prominent in them" I said as she smiled. A couple months back Camila changed her last name to black for her uncle and mother which resulted in them to be able to locate her and give her the inheritance Sirius and her mother left her.

Camilas pov

I havent been happy like this in years but somehow the memory of my mom and Sirius made me a bit sad, George seemd to notice my change in moods and kissed my forehead "thank you, you have given me the best thing possible in life and the fact that your going to be my wife makes it all even better" he said causing me to smile at him "those boys and you have been the best things to happen to me so I should be thanking you George for showing me that it was possible for me to love me for being me flaws and all" I said causing him to have a big grin as he leaned in and kissed me.
Soon everyone went back home and it was just George and I left with the kids, the twins where out cold and George couldnt stop staring at them as I laid there watching him slowly I closed my eyes and drifted of to what I thought was sleep. I was standing in a field looking around not sure where I was when I heard my name called, i turned around to see two figures standing on the top of a hill. Slowly i walked to them trying to make out their features, as I was getting closer I heard a soft delicate laugh that I knew to well from childhood. Realizing who it wasni began to run "mum.." i said as i was approching "MUM!" i yelled as i embraced her as tears streamed out of my eyes "you did well dear I'm so proud of you and those two beautiful babies you have" she said as I pulled back looking at her with a smile. I turned and saw my uncle Sirius smile at me "uncle Sirius" I said as I ran to hug him as he laughed "Camila Voldemort may be gone but you have greater threat approching" he said causing me to step back and look at him confused "I dont understand I was just Harry's Gaurdian what threat do I have to watch out for" I said as he looked at my mom and she looked at him "in time you will know" he said as they began to vanish "wait I still have questions!" I said as I tried to grab them "she will be coming soon" he said before they where completely gone "Who is coming wait please come back!" I shouted as I stared at the empty field. I shot up from my sleeping to find George next to me rocking one of the boys "everything alright?" He asked as he looked at me concerned I just sighed running my hand through my hair before giving him a small smile "yeah just a weird dream" I replied as he come over to me handing me Sirius before walking over to Fred picking him up and taking a seat next to me "I know I already said this about I'm happy your here with me" I said as he smiled at me "always" he replied leaning on as we shared a sweet kiss "I love you" I muttered through our kiss causing him to smile "I love you too" he said as we pulled away causing me to smile at him, I felt happy complete even I had George by my side and now we had these two amazing babies to raise together and I wouldnt want it any other way.