🍋☁From Afar 4: Touch☁🍋

Part 4 of 'From Afar'

⚠Contains Lemons⚠

After Spinel proposed to you, the wedding was held a few weeks after. It was the best thing that had ever happened to you! The Diamonds made a new room that was a bright purple just for you and Spinel. You were both sleeping in the room together that night, when you heard shuffling beside you.

You opened your eyes and saw Spinel sitting up on the edge of the bed. You slowly got up and scooted over to her, "Spinel?" You whispered, placing a hand on her shoulder. She flinched and turned around. "Oh, Y/N! Did I wake you?" You chuckled, "Yeah. It's alright though."

You moved next to her and laid your head on her shoulder, "Couldn't sleep?" You asked. Spinel sighed and fell back on the bed. "What's wrong, honey?" You asked her. Spinel quickly sat up and covered her face with her hands. "I-I..." She stuttered. You smiled and held her cheek with one hand, rubbing it with your thumb, "Hey, whatever it is, just tell me. I won't be mad at you."

Spinel grabbed your hand on her face and pulled it off, squeezing it lightly, "I wanted to try something." She told you. "Okay?" You replied. She moved from her position and crawled on top of you, "Y'know about that thing that humans do to reproduce?" She questioned. You blushed a little, "Do you want to....?"

She nodded and you took a deep breath, "We can go for it." You answered. Spinel showed joy, "Okay, Garnet told me how to do this." She mumbled. She seemed nervous and so were you. You decided to help her out.

Spinel froze when she saw your form glowing and your clothes disappeared. Her face became dark pink and you were exactly the same. You sighed and grabbed Spinel's hand, pulling it to your chest. She knew what to do and began to squeeze a little.

You winced and Spinel became fearful, "Does this hurt?" She asked. You shook your head and said, "It feels really....good." Spinelrl was shocked. "Should I...keep going?" Spinel said to you. You nodded and Spinel continued to massage your breasts, making you let out weird noises.

She moved her other hand to your gem and pressed a finger down on it's surface. You blushed even harder than before and groaned. "You okay?" Spinel asked. "Yeah." You responded quickly. "Garnet told me that usually a male and female do this. But we're gems. She told about the male human body parts though." Spinel spoke.

"We can do that." You told her. You leaned up and kissed Spinel, humming quietly. Spinel's form glowed and her clothes were gone, revealing some weird appendage in between her legs. You were a bit intimidated by it, but looked up at your wife and gave a firm nod.

She positioned herself in front of your entrance and slowly pushed in. You shut your eyes and cried out in pain. "Oh, gosh. I'm sorry!" Spinel apologized. You told her it was fine and to keep going.

Spinel held both of your hands and intertwined your fingers together. She started to move back and forth slowly and the pain disappeared. You moaned loudly and Spinel squeezed your hands. "Go faster..." You told Spinel.

She sped up slightly and you looked up at Spinel. She stared into your eyes and saw the love and passion in them. She kissed you and you released all of your noises of pleasure into her mouth. You continued to hold her hands tightly, afraid to let her go. You both parted from the kiss and you threw you head back, calling out her name, "Spinel!~"

Spinel loved the way you said her name. Hers and only hers. You belonged to her. The more you moaned her name, the more insane Spinel went. She had spirals in her eyes and she was thrusting at lighting speeds. She groaned in pleasure and you shouted, "I feel something coming!~"

Suddenly, Spinel felt your insides tighten, making her receive heavy amounts of pleasure. "Y/N!~" Then, Spinel released, along with you. You twitched as your climax came and Spinel's warm seed spilled inside of you. You both released the tension in your muscles and fell limp. You breathed heavily, sweat rolling down your forehead.

Spinel looked down at your area and pulled out, watching both of your cum flow out slowly. You were still flinching here and there and Spinel wanted to experiment. She placed a finger on your clit and you flinched harshly. The white stuff inside of you looked strange, but Garnet had told Spinel about that too.

The pink gem bent down and stuck her tongue inside of you. Your hands automatically went to her hair and you gripped tightly. Spinel was surprised to find that the white substance tasted sweet. She licked all of it and noticed that you were enjoying the feeling.

Spinel kept licking and planting gentle kisses on your sensitive clit and you were going nuts. You felt Spinel grab your hand again and you held it strongly. Your other hand went to your mouth to cover up your loud moans.

When Spinel finished, she sat up, shape-shifting her extra appendage away. She flopped on top of you and you laughed. You heard quiet snores and began to run your hands through her hair slowly. You pulled the blanket up to your and Spinel's chest and looked up at the ceiling.

This gem has given you so much love and affection over the years. It was hard to believe that any of this was real. Someone as wonderful as her could never exist, yet here she is, laying next to you. You loved her and that's all it ever will be. Love.

You pulled her head to your neck and you giggled as you felt her warm breath on your neck. You eventually fell asleep, hand in hand with Spinel.

(The End!)