🍋Helper🍋

Male!Spinel x Spinel!Reader

Requested by: No one

(I'm sorry, I just love the concept of Spinel meeting another one of her kind. This chapter is also gonna be super lewd.)

"Fuck..." Spinel cursed, holding his hands to his shorts. You turned and started to yell at him, "Hey, no need for that language!" You raised an eyebrow at his actions and you walked in the living room, standing in front of him. "What's wrong?" You asked, leaning forward and holding Spinel's face.

He blushed lightly, shoving your hand away, "Nothing." He stood, making his way upstairs and to his room. "Well that was rude." You rolled your eyes. You sat on the couch, but jumped when you felt something. You stood, looking behind you. There, on the seat, sat three packets of, "Condoms?" You said calmly.

Your cheeks flushed and you suddenly heard groans from upstairs. You smiled, knowing the problem. You were going to help Spinel. He was your best friend. You travelled the stairs, swinging the bedroom door open. Spinel jumped in fright and quickly covered himself, face a deep pink. "It's alright. I know and I wanna help." You explained.

You walked up to the bed, getting on it and moving the blanket hiding Spinel's shaft. He stuttered, "What're you doin'?!" He asked. You ignored him, grabbing him and slowly moving your hand up and down. Spinel moaned in pleasure, making you smile. You brought your head down and started to suck him off. He released chopped moans, eyes closed and hands going through your hair.

"Oh, G-God." He said, opening his eyes and revealing heart-shaped pupils. He looked you in the eyes and you laughed lightly, holding up the peace sign. His face erupted into blushes and you continued your process. He bucked his hips, causing you to gag slightly. You giggled and kept sucking, making Spinel cry out, "I'm about to cum!" 

You moved faster, feeling his hot semen hit the back of your throat. You removed your mouth, noticing that Spinel's shaft was still standing. "This is serious!" You gasped. You clenched your fists and nodding, getting an idea. You laid on your back, phasing off your close and opening your legs.

Spinel blushed for the third time and looked away, "We can play together!" He stood frozen in his spot. You smirked and sat up, grabbing his cheeks and pulling him forward. You kissed him, inserting your tongue and holding onto his shoulders. He kissed you back, pushing you down on the bed and crawling on top of you.

He aligned himself with your area and looked at you, "You ready?" You nodded, a happy smile on your face. He slowly pushed in and you gasped, feeling slight pain , "Are you alright!?" Spinel asked worriedly. "I-It's alright! You're just...bigger than I thought." You said shyly. Spinel started to thrust into you and you winced, waiting for the pain to disappear. Eventually it did after you got used to Spinel's size.

You dragged out a moan and held onto his shoulders. Spinel grunted, starting to thrust harder and faster. "Shit, Y/N. You're so tight." Spinel praised you. You furrowed your eyebrows, "Stop cursING!-" you tried speak, but Spinel started to pound into you.

He leaned down and bit your shoulder, making you moan. He lifted your legs onto his shoulders and smirked onto your skin. You gripped his hair tightly, feeling more pleasure from this angle. "A-Ah~ S-Spinel~" you muttered. Spinel flipped you over, pushing into you from behind.

You stuffed your face into a pillow, squeezing it. Spinel held onto your hips, thrusting even faster. "Say my name." Spinel said. You were shy, but if it helped him, you would do it, "Spinel~" you moaned loudly.

Spinel hummed, face showing a smug look, "Louder." "Spinel!~" you felt your end coming and Spinel realized this too. "Are you gonna cum?~" you nodded quickly, still squeezing the pillow.

He grunted under his breath. "O-Oh.....god~" you trembled. You started to feel your area heating up as you were about to climax. "I-I'm about to-" "Me too." Spinel sighed. He thrusted one last time, before you both came. You pulled at the bedsheets, ripping the fabric a little. You twitched and when you came down from your high, you slumped over, whimpering in pleasure.

"Good girl." Spinel told you, rubbing your bottom. "I hope t-that helped." You said, looking at Spinel, face slightly red with blush. He nodded, "Thanks. You're my little helper!" He smiled thankfully. You sat up, hugging his waist. "Huh?"

You nuzzled your cheek to his bare chest and smiled up at him, "You're welcome, best friend!" Spinel chuckled, rubbing the top of your head and grinning. He loved you so darn much.