☁️Savior☁️

Greaser!Spinel x Scared!Reader

Requested By: No one

(I might make this a full story 👀)

You sighed, walking down the dark, wet streets of Beach City. Your parents had kicked you out of the house a few weeks ago after you got fired from your job. You didn't understand when you were younger as to why your parents expected great things from you, but now you knew.

You realized that they were using you for money because they were lazy and selfish. You furrowed your eyebrows, hugging yourself as you used your torn jacket as a cover from the rain. You thought about what would happen to you.

Where would you go? What would you eat each day? Where would you sleep? Suddenly, a voice called to you, "Hey, baby." You jumped in fright , turning to see a boy with tanned skin, dark brown hair swept to the side, and a scarf around his neck.

You turned away, speed walking down the side walk and trying to get away from the boy. He suddenly appeared in front of you, grabbing your wrist and pulling you forward. "Slow down, babygirl. Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

You yanked away from the annoying teen boy and continued down the sidewalk quickly, "Hey, don't ignore me!" He shouted to you, a playful pouty look on his face. He ran ahead of you again, backing you into a wall this time, "Why don't you tell me your name, cutie?"

You grumbled, annoyed by his frequent pet name changes, "That's nothing you need to know. Now move you dip." You scolded in annoyance. "Well, my name is Kevin. No need to be so feisty, doll." You felt his hand sneak up your backside and onto your waist, putting you against him.

"Hey! Get off!" You yelled, shoving him away. You notice his face go from cocky and smug, to angry and annoyed quickly. Your eyes widened and he lunged at you, grabbing both of your arms and holding them above your head.

Even though he had a small physique, his grip was strong and tight. You winced in pain as he dug his nails into your skin and his hands moved up and down your stomach. Your eyes showed pure terror.

Were you gonna get raped? What if you got pregnant? You struggled against Kevin, tears coming to your eyes as intrusive thoughts clouded your mind. He pulled the sleeves of your sweater down and pulled it off completely.

You tried to scream (but your head was underwa- okay, I'll leave) but Kevin held something to your throat. It was a pocket knife. "I haven't had someone like you to play with in a while. So, keep quiet or I'll slit that pretty little throat of yours."

You whimpered, feeling the blade rub your skin and the cool, sleek edge gliding across your neck. Kevin smirked, finding enjoyment in your pain and sorrow. He leaned down, biting harshly onto your neck. You shouted in pain, making Kevin angry.

You groaned in pain as a punch came your stomach. You shut your mouth, holding in your pained cries and letting Kevin continue his disgusting acts. His hands wandered under your bra and he squeezed your chest.

Meanwhile, a certain pig-tailed gem was walking down the same street you and Kevin were on. She saw your figure in the distance and cringed, assuming it was a couple making out in the rain. But she squinted, hearing muffled cries and something gleaming in the light.

She realized that the boy standing in front of you was holding a knife to your throat while your were half-naked and had bruises on your navel. The pink gem's eyes widened in shock and she walked up to you two.

"Hey!" She called. Kevin turned and saw her. He held a panicked expression as she neared the two of you. You felt hope in your soul as you saw the beautiful woman. "What's happening here?" She asked angrily. You opened your mouth, calling her and begging for help.

Kevin growled, plunging the knife into your leg. You screamed in pain, falling to the ground and holding a hand to your leg gently. You lifted it, seeing blood covering your s/c hand.

Tears stung your eyes as you tried to move, but the pain in your leg created a sharp, agonizing feeling in your body. Kevin ran at the gem who tried to stop him, trying to tackle her. Spinel punched at him and he dodged, sending a kick to her abdomen.

When his leg made contact with with her body, it vibrated, as if someone had just hit melted taffy. She gave him a smirk, throwing an aggressive punch to the boy's face. His eyes widened as he knew he was about to get got.

Her fist hit his face and a sickening crack came from it. Blood spilled from his nose and he screeched in immense pain. Though, it wasn't compared to the pain you were feeling. You breathed heavily, drifting in and out of consciousness.

You saw Spinel's tall figure run to you and gently hold your head, "Miss! Are you okay!?" She asked worriedly. You tried to move or speak but you gasped in pain. Your eyes slowly fluttered closed and Spinel started to panic.

She grabbed you, running as fast as she could, boots clicking against the rain covered cement. She was gonna help you, no matter what. She didn't know you, but she knew that no one deserved to be hurt this way. She stared down at your slightly pale skin, fear and alarm coursing through her. She had to hurry!