☁Similar☁

Rejuvenated!Spinel x Spinel!Reader

Requested by: No one

Steven knew he would regret this. He knew deep down he would. But, he did it anyway. He got the gems memories back and rejuvenated Spinel after she removed her injector. He would admit, he felt terrible. He felt like a bad guy. But, he knew it was the best thing for everyone...

"Steven!" You screamed, calling the teen boy on the beach. You noticed someone else next to them and rushed over to meet them. But, you couldn't stop in time and ended up falling on top of the person. Or......gem? You sat up and smiled down at them, "Hi!" You waved quickly. The other gem grinned in return and waved too. You also noticed you were sitting on them, "Oh, heh heh! Sorry." You apologized.

"It's all good, pal! Hey, wait a sec..." The person paused. You stared happily, sticking your tongue out and crossing your eyes slowly, "You're a Spinel like me!" They cheered. You nodded, posing and giving her a kind look, "Guilty as charged."

"Y/N, I want to introduce you to Spinel. A.....new gem here." You giggled and wrapped an arm her shoulder and winked at Spinel, "Nice to meet ya', Spinel! I'm Y/N! And this is Steven." You smirked, pointing at the boy you knew she already knew the name of. "I knew that already." Spinel smiled smugly.

"Anyway, you two seem to be getting along well, maybe you can both go to Funland together. I gotta work on some stuff." Your eyes sparkled with delight and you started bouncing, "Oh my staaaaaaaars! Yes, let's go to Funland!" You grabbed Spinel's hand and ran in the direction of the Boardwalk.

"We're gonna have so much fun Spinel! We're gonna go on rides, eat food, and play games!" Something in Spinel jolted with fear at your last words. She stopped, moving away from you and tearing up. You turned, a shocked look on your face, "Spinel? You okay?" You asked, leaning towards her and closely examining her face.

"U-Uh, y-yeah. I'm fine." She simply said, holding a hand to her arm and rubbing it gently. You were confused, but put on a smile and led her over to the Funland entrance. "Welcome to Funland!" You cheered. Spinel's eyes widened and she grinned, "Wowie. So cool!" You grabbed her hand gently, intertwining your fingers.

Her hands were surprisingly warm, since gems aren't effected by heat and stuff. Spinel blushed a little. She never held someone's hand and felt so awkward and......overjoyed at the same time. "Spinel you sure you're okay?" You asked looking up at her. Her face heated up and she waved hand, "I'm just peachy! Heh heh..." She said nervously.

You laughed and took her inside of the amusement park. "First, let's try food. Have you already had some before?" The pink gem beside you nodded and held up a finger, "Steven gave me some donuts before....I don't remember what was going on that day, but I do know that we were looking for his friend."

"I'll admit, eating feels weird." You snickered. "But, I usually focus on the taste! Humans love sweet things and bake them all the time. But, too much of it can make them sick, so they have to eat healthy stuff like...." Spinel zoned out, staring and admiring you.

You noticed that she was spacing out, watching you with a dopey grin. "Spinel!" You called her name. She wasn't listening. You grabbed her face and called her name again. "H-Huh?" She came back and saw you.

You leaned in, giving her a concerned smile, "You were just staring at me with a weird look on your face." You laughed a little, making Spinel's face erupt with dark pink. "Argh, sorry!" She said to you, holding a hand to her forehead.

She was embarrassed. You caught her staring and Spinel wanted to fall into a hole and never come out. "You still wanna try something to eat?" You questioned kindly. She sat up quickly and nodded, linking arms with you and pointing up, "Let's get to it!" She cheered.

You put a hand on her arm and said, "Alright, what do you wanna try first? I'll give you some money and you can go get it, while I go get some fry bits. Stevens introduced me to them!" You explained to Spinel. She nodded, trying to hide her confusion.

What was 'money'? And 'fry bits'? You put 6 dollars in her gloved hand and waved, "I'll find you at the tree in a stone box, okay?" You told her. She nodded again, still terribly confused. You gave her a thumbs up, before running off.

"Spinel! Hey!" You sat down on the bench. She had a donut in her hands and you pouted playfully, "I thought you were gonna try something new?" You asked. "But, donuts are sooooo good!" She whined. "Okay." You laughed. "But, here..." You placed a hand on her cheek, wiping the many crumbs, along with frosting, from her face. Her cheeks dusted with pink as your hands made contact with her face.

"You wanna at least try some fry bits?" You asked, handing her the box in your hand. She quirked a brow, "Uh, sure?" She took two fries, putting them in her mouth. She chewed slowly, face showing shock.

"These are good!" She said, eyes sparkling. "They are." You agreed, taking some fries too and eating them. "After this, do you wanna go on the Beach?" Spinel nodded excitedly, making you chuckle.

You both finished eating and stood up, making your way over to the entrance to leave. You waved to Mr. Smiley and he grinned, as usual. "I had fun today." Spinel said, looking down at her feet shyly. You held her hand, "Me too!" You both sat down on the sand and watched the sun go down, illuminating the water in the ocean.

"Hey, I've got a question." Spinel said quietly. You looked at her, eyes showing compassion for her. "Go on." You told her. Spinel fiddled with the ends of her gloves and looked down at the sand, placing her hand on top of yours, "I'm really glad that I met you. Someone who was like me. But, all day, I've been feeling weird."

"I wanted to hold you, hug you, make you smile and laugh, and k-" "'kiss you'?" You asked, blushing. Spinel looked at you, "How did you-" "Because I've been feeling the same." You told her, squeezing her hand. "Well, can I...?" She said slowly. You nodded, a shy smile on your face.

Spinel placed a hand on your cheek, pulling your face forward and slowly leaning in. You did the same, closing your eyes. You felt something soft come to your lips and you blushed.

When you and Spinel parted, stars were in both of your eyes

"That was..." You lunged forward, cutting Spinel off. You kissed her again, shocking her. Her hands slipped around you waist and your arms around her neck gently. You pulled away, giving her a surprised look. You smirked and and pulled something out of your gem.

"Spinel? You okay?" Steven and the gems watched her stagger inside of the beach house, wearing a love-sick grin. There were kiss marks all over her face, neck, and collar. "Well, well, well. What happened while you were out, little miss Spinel?~" Amethyst grinned mischeviously.

"The most magical thing ever." She sighed, thinking about you.