🍋You're Mine🍋

Dom!Spinel x Sub!Peridot!Reader

Requested by: No One

It was a normal day in Beach City. You were helping Steven and the other fix up the last bits of the damage left behind by the one and only, Spinel. Speaking of Spinel, you needed to hurry and finish so you could both watch F/TV/S (favorite tv show) and eat ice cream together.

Once you finally got done, Steven came up to you, "Hey, Y/N. What're your plans for tonight?" He asked. You grinned and crossed your arms, looking proud, "Me and my beloved Spinel are going to watch movies and eat snacks together. But, only for an hour." You explained.

Steven nodded in understanding, "Well, if you have anytime after, could you come to the barn and help me, Lapis, and Peridot fix up the barn?" You nodded quickly, excited after hearing your friends names. Steven hugged you goodbye and you made your way home.

"Spinel, I have returned on time! I am a mighty Lord!" You cheered, smiling widely. Spinel was on the couch and she laughed, standing up and going over to you, "Hey. Where were you?"

"I was helping Steven fix up the rest of the debris! And I acquired a hug from him." You finished smugly. Spinel frowned, annoyed by this new knowledge. She didn't like how you had been hanging out with 'Mr. Universe, Savior of the Galaxy' so much.

She grumbled and you quirked a brow, "What's wrong?" You asked. Spinel shook her head, forcing a smile, "Nothin'. Anyways, c'mere, I don't get to see you much. I want some kisses!"

You pounced on Spinel, hugging her waist as she kissed you forehead and cheeks. She held you like a child and you both stared at each other, slowly leaning in.

She kissed you and you looped your arms around her neck. Spinel grabbed your hips and slid her hands down to your thighs, pulling you onto her lap.

She grinned, forming a brilliant idea. She held onto your tiny form and trailed her kisses down to your neck. "W-What are you doing?" You asked as Spinel began to pull the sleeves of your shirt down and kiss your shoulder.

You gripped her arms and gasped, feeling her teeth sink into your shoulder. She continued this, creating bold hickeys on your shoulders, neck, and collar. You had never done this before. You felt a warmth and wetness in between your legs and you told Spinel, "I-I feel weird..." She smirked down at you, holding you cheeks and saying, "It's alright. But, I wanna show ya' somethin'." She said.

She pushed you down on the couch, slowly pulling your one-piece down. You blushed, grabbing her arms and stopping her. "O-Oh, I can stop if ya' want-" Spinel began, but you cut her off, "No, no! It's fine. But, whatever you're about to do, be gentle." You said anxiously.

Spinel smiled, moving up and kissing your cheek, "I'll take it slow. I promise." She whispered. You nodded, letting her pull your jumpsuit down. She stared in awe at your small, but beautiful breasts, making your face color darken as you furrowed your eyebrows.

She smirked at you, "I can help you fix that situation in your lower regions, if ya' want me to." You sighed calmly, breathing to ease your fiery of emotions, "Okay." You responded. She gave you a smug grin, leaning down, mouth making contact with your chest.

You grunted, pleasure coursing through you. It shocked you, not knowing that the slightest touch and gesture could make you feel this way. You didn't understand. You were so distracted by the feeling of your chest, that you didn't notice Spinel snaking her hand downward.

You groaned as you felt something rubbing circles on your clit. You went to look down, but Spinel gripped your face with her hand, squeezing you cheeks, "Look at me~" Spinel ordered. She let go of your face and you watched her like she asked. She slowly inserted a finger into you, making you moan and hold on tightly to the couch.

"S-Spinel?" You stuttered, the pleasure overwhelming you. She kept thrusting her fingers in and out of you slowly, "Yes?~" she answered. "I feel....hot. And your fingers are making my insides...tighten." Spinel knew you were about to cum.

She growled, "Hold it for a little longer, honey." You tried to suppress the feeling. But, you couldn't. You came on Spinel's hand, yelping at the feeling of the warm liquid leaving you.

You sat up, only to have your face was shoved into the couch cushion. You were shocked and looked to the side to see what was happening.

Spinel's already big smirk grew wider as she ripped the rest of your outfit off, leaving you in only socks. "Spinel...?" You mumbled quietly in fear. Did you do something wrong? "Don't worry, love. I'm not gonna hurt you." She said in a sickly sweet tone. You gulped, face showing slight fear.

Suddenly, you saw a bright, pink light and Spinel flipped you over. But, she covered your eyes, removing your visors and tying the fabric of your ripped clothing around your face so you were blinded. You felt a hand go around your throat and something rubbing against your entrance.

"You didn't follow my instructions. So, now I'm gonna have to punish you." The way she lowered her tone made you feel tingly. Your face heated up and you hummed at the feeling of something entering you.

You didn't know or care what it was, but it felt great. Spinel wrapped her arm around your wrists, holding them above your head and holding onto your throat with her other hand.

She thrusted into you and you squeaked, squeezing Spinel's tightly wrapped arm around your wrists. You felt her grip on your neck tighten slightly and you groaned as she quickly move back and forth at the same time.

You threw your head back, shutting your eyes behind your make-shift blindfold. Spinel chuckled darkly, "You let that Universe boy touch you again, and I'll make sure you can't walk for month. You're mine. You belong to me." Just as she said that, your phone rang.

You didn't listen though. You were so overwhelmed with pleasure, you couldn't pay attention to anything. Spinel reached over, not stopping her rapid movements.

"Right on cue." You could hear her smirk. She answered the phone, holding it to your face. "Hey, Y/N! I thought you'd be here early." Steven's voice came from the phone. You tried to stop the quivering in your voice as Spinel moved faster.

You bit your lip, trying move your hand and remove your blindfold. But you forgot about the situation you were in."I-I don't think I can coME!-" your voice rose slightly as Spinel removed her hand from your throat and pinched your nipple, leaning down and sucking them.

She finally took off the blindfold and she was staring right at you with  biggest grin on her lips. This night was gonna go on forever.....