💦Nightmares💦

Worried!Spinel x Sad!Reader

Requested by: No one

You woke up with a start, face sweaty and pale. You huffed, looking around to see if anyone was there. You looked over at your Spinel, who was snoring quietly. You smiled lightly and rub your hand gently over her head. Your lips slowly turned down into a frown and you sighed, covering your face with your  hands.

Ever since your parents died in the car crash 3 years ago, you've been feeling so guilty. It was all your fault. If you had just warned them in time...all of the guilt weighing down on your shoulders began to cause stress and your nightmares. Tears streamed down your cheeks and you bit your lip, struggling to hold in your sobs. 

Suddenly, your felt someone breathing on your neck and you flinched. You turned your head slightly and glared at the smirking face of Spinel resting on your shoulder, "Hey." You flicked her forehead, "Don't scare me like that again. I had a freaking heart attack." Spinel laughed, but it stopped when she quickly saw the tears staining your cheeks.

She jumped forward and grabbed your cheeks, wiping them and frantically and asking, "Doll, what happened!?" She held you close and you shrugged, "I'm fine, it's nothing!" You tried to reassure your girlfriend. She gripped your shoulders tightly and gave you a death-stare, "It isn't fine when my Dolly is hurt." 

Your eyes widened at her sympathy. More tears welled up in your eyes and Spinel gasped, "I-I'm sorry! Was it something I-" you hugged her tightly and she was shocked. She sighed and smiled, wrapping one arm around your back and putting the other on your head, rubbing it. "I love you." you mumbled into Spinel's chest. You felt her lips make contact with your cheek and you giggled.

Spinel planted more soft kisses all over your face. On your forehead, nose, temples, and eventually on the lips. You placed a hand on her chest and on top of her gem, making her freeze. Her face was a dark pink and even though the room was pitch black, the bright light emitting from her gem shone on her and your face. 

"H-Hey, watch where your hands go, sweetheart." she said, giving you an embarrassed look. "Oh. Are you..." you began, a smirk on your face. You firmly pushed a finger on her gem and she grunted, face heating up even more, "Sensitive right here?~" you asked. Spinel grabbed your hand and pulled you towards her, "Keep it up and see what happens." She said.

You gave her an innocent grin and bent down, laying your head on her chest. You began to kiss her gem and she released and loud groan, holding onto your head. Spinel breathed heavily, eyes shut tight. You stopped and sat up, straddling her waist, "Looks like someone is having fun." 

Spinel blushed, grabbing your hips, "And? So what?" She smirked. You leaned forward and gently kissed her neck, making her twitch. She gripped tightly onto your bottom and hissed as your teeth sunk into her skin, "Mm~" You continued your acts and whispered, "Do you like this?" You asked.

Spinel let out a ragged breath and growled, pushing your over and onto the bed. "Don't think you're gonna have all the fun, toots." You quirked a brow and smiled, "What are you gonna do?" She gave you the biggest smile and slowly removed your shirt.