Chapter 11

I drove the Harley to school that Monday. I parked it up in the front of the school and waited for Jorge to get here. A few minutes later Jorge pulled up.

"Happy Birthday!!" He yelled in my face. I pushed his face away and laughed.

"Happy Birthday Jorge," then I turned and observed my Yamaha Motorcycle, I loved it. It was jet black.

"Thanks for the Harley!" Jorge said hopping on to the Harley and pretending to drive it."vroom vroom!" I laughed and handed him the keys, and he handed me mine.

We walked up to the school and as I headed towards my a locker and announcement came on-'Victoria Oroku report to the principals office'

"Wait, Oroku? I thought you didn't have a last name?" Jorge asked, he was the only person who knew that.

"I don't, umm, I told the school that it was Oroku, so umm, they wouldn't bug me any uh more?" It came out as more of a question.

"Victoria it's dangerous to lie to your best friend," he threatened me.

I sighed and decided to trust him.

"I found out my dad is alive, so I took in his name," I kept it short and simple so he wouldn't question it. I hoped he bought it and didn't ask questions.

"Cool, I'll text you later, k?" I nodded at his response and left.

As I entered the Principle's office. It was dark, then I noticed a large figure sitting in front of the Principals desk. His face was burned and I honestly had to bite my tongue to keep myself from telling him to put his helmet back on. I almost didn't recognize him in a suit and tie.

"Ahhh, Victoria I found out that Mr.Oroku here is your father. I wanted to confirm it and register him in as your legal guardian"

"Watashi wa kono otoko o korosudeshou, Tadashiku, Bikutoria ni kotaeru" my father spoke to me. Even though I didn't know Japanese I somehow understood him perfectly, he will kill the Principal if I don't answer correctly.

"Yes he is my father." I swallowed my eyes glued to Shredder.

"Excellent, now you may leave." The principal said dismissing me.

"Actually Victoria, is to come home with me,"Shredder demanded

"Very well.." The principal looked little scared. Great I get to go with him, note my sarcasm.

"Oversized trash can.." I muttered. I turned to leave, and exited the school with Shredder right behind me. I located my motorbike and casually put my hand in my jean pocket. Ok now to wait for the right moment... I ran and pulled out the keys. Something stopped me...

"Bikutoria, remember who your true family is,"

"True Family!" I growled,"You may be my father, but you are not family." I turned on the Motorcycle and sped off. I looked back and saw Shredder enter a black car and drive the other way. I don't know why he didn't try to stop me.

I drove to the secret entrance and went to the sewers. I left my motorcycle by the shell raiser. How will I ever explain this to the guys? Maybe I should say, oh my dad dropped by my school and registered as my father, so he's gonna be notified of everything I do. No I can't say that, they won't let me go back.

"Victoria, what are you doing here so early?" Donnie asked when he saw me. Crap.

"I skipped school, don't worry I do it all the time."

"You shouldn't do that. Education is very important." Donnie said. I snorted."hey cool, ride!" He examined my motorcycle.

"Thanks, it was a gift," I said heading towards the dojo. Master Splinter was there meditating. I slowly stepped backwards, don't want to explain the situation to him.